Collectable loose leaf pages divided into seven categories that could be filed accordingly.
- Part 34 Slugs and Cybermen: The Sixth Doctor faces a host of alien aggressors.
- Adelaide Brooke Meet one of the most important women in history.
- Caecilius' family Read about the Roman family who survived Pompeii!
- The Malus Peel back the plaster and come face to face with evil!
- Gelth Discover the history of these extraterrestrial phantoms.
- Commander Lytton This mercenary worked for the Daleks and met two Doctors!
- Adipose Ship Take a peek inside the nursery ship that came to Earth. (Foldout)
DVD release (with cover blurb) Edit
- Each issue came with a DVD release.
- Reversible DVD sleeves enabled the collector to display one of two designs featuring either the Doctor and his enemies or his companions.
- "My Daleks shall once more become the supreme beings!"
- The Daleks have been defeated by a deadly virus. The once-great conquerors from Skaro have only one hope of salvation: Davros, their creator. But Davros is a prisoner of the human race, entombed in cryogenic suspension aboard a space station. Why is there a time corridor linking the far future with London in 1984? Will Davros find a cure to save his children from extinction? And can the Fifth Doctor put an end to his diabolical schemes?
Notable information Edit
- In Resurrection of the Daleks, Michael Wisher was the third actor to have played the part of Davros.
- It is not known how long the Malus had lain dormant in Little Hodcombe.
- In The Unquiet Dead, one of the Gelth escaped into a gas pipe.
- Francois Pandolfo, who played Quintus in The Fires of Pompeii, was the only member of the Caecilius family to film in Italy.
- In Attack of the Cybermen, partial conversion to a Cyberman (like Lytton) meant you still retained emotions.
- In Partners in Crime, the broadcasts beamed from the First Family that the Doctor intercepted weren't translated for Donna.
- Project Manager: Ben Robinson
- Group Editor: Claire Lister
- Art Editor: Elanzi Smit
- Designer: Maurico Beltran, Carly Giles, Terry Sambridge
- Writer/Sub-Editor: Neil Corry, Kieran Grant
- Editorial Assistant: Poppy Kemp
- Contributing Writers: Jason Loborik and Peter Griffiths.
- Illustrators: Shaun Williams