Collectable loose leaf pages divided into seven categories that could be filed accordingly.
- Colonel Mace Read the secret file on UNIT's commanding officer.
- Ian Chesterton This 1960s schoolteacher was abducted by the First Doctor!
- Scaroth behold the one-eyed creature whose ship created life on Earth
- Cassandra meet the last human — or what was left of her...
- Jagaroth Ship Check out the interior of this weird, spider-like spacecraft.
- City of Death The Fourth Doctor and Romana enjoy a Parisian caper!
DVD release (with cover blurb) Edit
- Each issue came with a DVD release.
- Reversible DVD sleeves enabled the collector to display one of two designs featuring either the Doctor and his enemies or his companions.
- "Help us, Scaroth, help us! The fate of the Jagaroth is with you!"
- Scaroth, the last of the Jagaroth, is splintered through time, an accident caused by his ship exploding – which also kick-started life on Earth! In Paris, 1979, the Doctor and Romana sense a crack in time, the result of Scaroth's experiments as he desperately tries to return to the moment before he caused his ship to blow up. Investigating, they are soon captured by Count Scarlioni — Scaroth in disguise! With Romana forced to help, will Scaroth's gamble with time mean life on Earth will never have existed?
Notable information Edit
- 16.1 million people watched episode four of City of Death, the highest rating ever!
- City of Death was written by then producer Graham Williams and script editor Douglas Adams under the name David Agnew as a replacement for A Gamble with Time script.
- In City of Death, Scaroth of the Jagaroth was originally Scarlioni of the Sephiroth race.
- Although it isn't mentioned on screen, Colonel Mace's first name is Alan.
- Actor William Russell, who played Ian Chesterton, was unavailable for filming of Mawdryn Undead so the part was re-written for Nicholas Courtney as the Brigadier.
- In the far future there are "new humans", "Proto-Humans", "Digi-Humans" and "Human-ish".
- Project Manager: Ben Robinson
- Group Editor: Claire Lister
- Art Editor: James King
- Designer: Maurico Beltran, Carly Giles, Terry Sambridge
- Writer/Sub-Editor: Neil Corry, Kieran Grant
- Editorial Assistant: Poppy Kemp
- Contributing Writers: Jason Loborik , Jac Rayner, Eddie Robson and Oli Smith.
- Illustrators: Tom Connell, Peter McKinstry, Lee Sullivan, Dan White