Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Cover date:||25 February 2009|
|Format:||20 detachable-paged partwork|
|Publisher:||GE Fabbri Ltd|
|DVDs included:||The Long Game , Father's Day , The Five Doctors|
Collectable loose leaf pages divided into seven categories that could be filed accordingly.
- Aliens and Emperors
- Writer's Block: Interview with Paul Cornell a writer
- The TARDIS Console
DVD release (with cover blurb) Edit
- Each issue came with a DVD release covering two episodes. This issue contained a special bonus disc: The Five Doctors.
- Reversible DVD sleeves enabled the collector to display one of two designs featuring either the Doctor and his enemies or his companions.
- "Something is wrong. I can taste it..."
- A quick trip to the year 200,000 should be a chance for Rose to show off to new TARDIS crew member Adam. But instead of seeing humanity at its very best, someone or something is holding the human race back. So will Adam prove worthy of joining the Doctor and Rose as they battle the creepy Editor to find out who is really in control of humanity?
- "Between you and me, I haven't got a plan."
- "A man is a sum of his memories - a Time Lord even more so."
Notable information Edit
- Father's Day is Christopher Eccleston and Billie Piper's favourite episode of the first series.
- Pete Tyler was originally going to be played by Simon Pegg, but he wasn't free when Father's Day was being filmed, so played the Editor in The Long Game instead.
- During filming of Remembrance of the Daleks, the Special Weapons Dalek (which we never heard speak and that had the firepower of fifty Daleks) was so loud that police thought it was a terrorist attack!
- Journalist Eva Saint Julienne was born in the Independent Republic of Morocco.
- Jackie Tyler's full maiden name was Jacqueline Andreas Suzette Prentice.
- Project Manager: Ben Robinson
- Group Editor: Claire Lister
- Art Editor: James King
- Designer: Carly Giles
- Writers/Sub-Editors: Neill Corry and Kieran Grant
- Contributing Writer: David Bailey, Gary Gillatt, Jason Loborik and Jacqueline Rayner.
- Illustrators for this part work included Tom Connell, Nick Foreman, Carl Lyons, Lee Sullivan, Peter McKinstry and Paul Williams.
Additional notes Edit
- This issue came with a DVD of the classic series episode The Five Doctors.
Online content Edit
- The supporting website  gave online subscribers unlimited access to the magazine content as they were released (and the Doctor Who: Battles in Time comic strip pages). Subscription cost £3 per month or £25 per year.
- The supporting website also offered online games, downloads, wallpapers, and other content.