|Cover date:||14 July 2010|
|Format:||20 detachable-paged partwork|
|Publisher:||GE Fabbri Ltd|
|DVD included:||The Brain of Morbius|
Collectable loose leaf pages divided into seven categories that could be filed accordingly.
- Part 40 'Fight for Survival'. The Seventh Doctor's time is coming to an end...
- The Sixth Doctor The boldest, brashest Time Lord ever steps up!
- Jamie McCrimmon Read all about the Second Doctor's Scottish companion.
- Solomon Meet the Hooverville hero who stood up to the Daleks.
- Klineman Halpen This unscrupulous businessman learned a terrible lesson...
- The Valeyard Who is the man in black who wants to destroy the Doctor?
- 'Terrible Time Lords If only all Gallifreyans were as peace-loving as the Doctor...
- Sontarran Warship Take a look inside a fearsome flagship from the shipyards of Sontar.
- The Brain of Morbius The Fourth Doctor takes on a mad Time Lord monster
DVD release (with cover blurb) Edit
- Each issue came with a DVD release.
- Reversible DVD sleeves enabled the collector to display one of two designs featuring either the Doctor and his enemies or his companions.
- "I know the Time Lords — pallid, tedious worms!"
- Derranged scientist Mehendri Solon is desperate to resurrect Morbius, a Time Lord tyrant long thought to be dead. Solon has somehow rescued his brain and, with parts of bodies of alien creatures that have crashed on the planet Karn, has stitched together a gruesome body in which to house the evil Time Lord's mind. But his monster needs a head — so, perhaps it's not a good time for the Doctor and Sarah Jane to arrive on the scene. And will the Sisterhood of Karn help prevent the rise of Morbius?
Notable information Edit
- Morbius was the first Time Lord to be sentenced to execution.
- Tim McInnerny, the actor who played Klineman Halpen, auditioned for the part of the Eighth Doctor in the Doctor Who movie.
- Two actors have played Jamie McCrimmon: Fraser Hines <sic> and Hamish Wilson who stood in for him in The Mind Robber.
- Like his father before him, Jamie McCrimmon was a piper for the Clan McLaren.
- Producer Derek Sherwin <sic> came up with the name "Time Lord" for The War Games in 1969.
- Sontarans can clone a million new soldiers every four minutes.
- Project Manager: Ben Robinson
- Group Editor: Claire Lister
- Art Editor: James King
- Designer: Carly Giles, Terry Sambridge
- Writer/Sub-Editor: Neil Corry, Kieran Grant
- Editorial Assistant: Poppy Kemp
- Contributing Writers: Jason Loborik Jacqueline Rayner, Eddie Robson and Oli Smith.
- Illustrators: Peter McKinstry