Collectable loose leaf pages divided into seven categories that could be filed accordingly.
- PART 45 Rebirth of the Cybermen Face the creatures that wanted to steal your humanity or destroy it!
- The Watcher This projection of the future haunted the Fourth Doctor...
- Titanic Passengers Who survived the meteoroid disaster on the Starship Titanic?
- The Graske The terror that caused nightmares for the Doctor and Sarah Jane.
- Lady Peinforte Meet the woman who wanted the power of a Gallifreyan weapon...
DVD release (with cover blurb) Edit
- Each issue came with a DVD release.
- Reversible DVD sleeves enabled the collector to display one of two designs featuring either the Doctor and his enemies or his companions.
- "What's the use of a good quotation if you can't change it?"
- When the Sixth Doctor senses a disturbance in his own personal timeline he travels to Space Station J7 to investigate. There he finds his old companion Jamie McCrimmon and discovers that the Second Doctor has been kidnapped by a pair of Sontarans and taken to Spain. Who is Shockeye and what does he want with Peri? What is the Rassilon Imprimateur? And why is the Second Doctor suddenly so keen to feast on the flesh of human beings?
Notable information Edit
- In Terror of the Zygons, although the Zygons are defeated, they reveal that their fleet is still heading for Earth.
- In Logopolis, although Nyssa claims that the Watcher spoke to her when he brought her from Traken, the character doesn't speak on screen.
- In The Curse of Fenric, it is revealed that Fenric helped Lady Peinforte travel in time to battle the Doctor.
- In The End of the World, the Doctor says that he barely survived the sinking of the Titanic.
- Frazer Hines, the actor who played Scottish companion Jamie McCrimmon, was born in West Yorkshire.
- Project Manager: Ben Robinson
- Group Editor: Claire Lister
- Art Editor: James King
- Writer/Sub-Editor: Neil Corry, Kieran Grant
- Designer: Carly Giles
- Editorial Assistant: Poppy Kemp
- Contributing Writers: David Bailey, Gary Gillatt, Peter Griffiths, Jason Loborik, Jacqueline Rayner and Eddie Robson.
- Illustrators: Tom Connell, Lee Sullivan, Shaun Williams