Collectable loose leaf pages divided into seven categories that could be filed accordingly.
- Eddison Hall Guests Meet and greet the unfortunate party-goers who faced the Vespiform
- River Song The intriguing woman from the Doctor's past... and future!
- Sil Introducing the foul slug-like alien who was obsessed with money.
- Kess This brutal guard took pleasure in wrecking violence on the Ood.
- Field Major Styre Take a look at the Sontaran who experimented on humans...
- Who-mobile Get behind the wheel of the Third Doctor's amazing vehicle!
- The Green Death While investigating an eco disaster the Doctor's companion finds love!
DVD release (with cover blurb) Edit
- Each issue came with a DVD release.
- Reversible DVD sleeves enabled the collector to display one of two designs featuring either the Doctor and his enemies or his companions.
- "It's exactly your cup of tea: the fellow's bright green and dead!"
- When the Doctor and Jo Grant investigate the mysterious death of a miner in South Wales they discover an ecological disaster in the making. Together with their colleagues from UNIT and Professor Clifford Jones, they tackle a computerised threat hiding behind the façade of Global Chemicals. Is pollution from a nearby factory causing these deaths and strange mutations? Why is Captain Yates behaving so strangely? And who or what is BOSS?
Notable information Edit
- Stewart Bevan, who played Clifford Jones, was Jo Grant actress Katy Manning's boyfriend.
- Nabil Shaban, who played Sil, was nominated Best Actor in Scottish Theatre in 2005. He was beaten by David Tennant!
- In The Sontaran Experiment, Kevin Lindsay played both Sontarans Styre and Marshal.
- The Third Doctor's flying craft was never called a Whomobile on screen. It was a name coined by its owner Jon Pertwee (the Third Doctor himself), who commissioned its construction.
- Project Manager: Ben Robinson
- Group Editor: Claire Lister
- Art Editor: James King
- Designer: Maurico Beltran, Carly Giles
- Writer/Sub-Editor: Neil Corry, Kieran Grant
- Junior Sub-editor: Poppy Kemp
- Contributing Writers: David Bailey, Peter Griffiths, Jason Loborik Jacqueline Rayner, Eddie Robson and Oli Smith.
- Illustrators: Peter McKinstry