|Cover date:||4 February 2011|
|Format:||20 detachable-paged partwork|
|Publisher:||GE Fabbri Ltd|
|DVDs included:||The Waters of Mars , Planet of the Dead|
Collectable loose leaf pages divided into seven categories that could be filed accordingly.
- Part 55 The End of Ten The Tenth Doctor's journey comes to a spectacular close.
- Dream Lord See part of the Doctor he normally suppresses.
- Mars Attacked! Find out what it was like on Mars in our interview with Gemma Chan!
- Over the Edge! Watch the Morbius monster take a fatal tumble...
- Heavenly Host Take a look at the inner workings of these angelic-looking robots
- The Waters of Mars The Doctor stumbles on a fixed point in time, but can he walk away?
- Planet of the Dead The Doctor hops on a London bus. Destination: danger!
- Celestial Toyroom Enter the strange world of games and trickery...
DVD release (with cover blurb) Edit
- Each issue came with a DVD release.
- Reversible DVD sleeves enabled the collector to display one of two designs featuring either the Doctor and his enemies or his companions.
- "Death ... Death is coming!"
- The Doctor catches a bus in London and ends up stranded on San Helios, a barren planet with a very sinister secret. The bus and its passengers have been transported through a wormhole with no means of getting back to Earth, and this time not even the Doctor has a plan. What is the cloud of metal that gleams on the desert horizon? Who are the Tritovores and why have they come to San Helios? And will Malcolm Taylor ever get to meet his hero?
- "Water always wins..."
- Mars, 21st November 2059: the crew of Bowie Base One, the Red Planet's first human colony, have been away from Earth for 17 months. History dictates that they will very soon be killed by a mysterious catastrophe. The Doctor knows this, so when he stumbles across the base he has no choice but to leave the colonists to their fate. But the Doctor doesn't reckon on Captain Adelaide Brooke...
Notable information Edit
- The Waters of Mars was originally planned as a Christmas special and was written under the name Red Christmas.
- In an earlier storyline for Planet of the Dead, writer Gareth Roberts' creations, the Chelonians, were to have featured.
- SPOILER ?: "We later learn in Victory of the Daleks that Amy Pond doesn't remember the events of The Stolen Earth — so has someone else been meddling with history? And if no one on Earth remembers the Dalek attack, then is the young Adelaide even inspired to become an astronaut at all? That's definitely a paradox — so perhaps the Reapers will have their feast yet!"
- Project Manager: Ben Robinson
- Group Editor: Claire Lister
- Art Editor: James King
- Designer: Carly Giles, Terry Sambridge
- Writer/Sub-Editor: Neil Corry, Kieran Grant
- Editorial Assistant: Poppy Kemp
- Contributing Writers: Gary Gillatt, Simon Guerrier, Jason Loborik and Jacqueline Rayner.
- Illustrators: Tom Connell, Lee Sullivan, Shaun Williams