Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Cover date:||23 February 2011|
|Format:||20 detachable-paged partwork|
|Publisher:||GE Fabbri Ltd|
Magazine content Edit
Collectable loose leaf pages divided into nine categories that could be filed accordingly.
- Meet the Torchwood scientist and victim of the Cult of Skaro.
- You wouldn't like them when they're angry!
- Find out about this super-rich father-daughter team.
Behind the scenes Edit
- Bernard Cribbins talks about his two Doctors.
- Take a look at the inner workings of this Vinvocci ship
DVD episode guide Edit
- The Master's back, but that's the least of the Doctor's worries!
- Someone comes knocking for the Tenth Doctor ...
Alien worlds Edit
- Visit the home planet of the tentacle-faced aliens.
The Romans Edit
- Read about alien involvement during the Roman era.
DVD release (with cover blurb) Edit
- Reversible DVD sleeves enabled the collector to display one of two designs featuring either the Doctor and his enemies or his companions.
- "I'm going to die."
- The Tenth Doctor's epic final adventure begins when the Ood gives him a chilling message: the end of time is coming. The Doctor travels to Earth in search of answers but all he finds are questions. What does the Silver Cloak want with the Time Lord? Who is Joshua Naismith? What is the secret of the Immortality Gate? And has the Master really returned from the grave?
- "We are gathered for the end ..."
- The Time Lords have returned and everyone on Earth has been turned into copies of the Master as the Tenth Doctor prepares to take arms for his final battle. With his faithful friend Wilfred Mott by his side, the Doctor must prevent Rassilon from unleashing hell upon the universe and destroying time itself. Will Gallifrey rise or fall? Who is the woman in white? And will someone come knocking before the Tenth Doctor has a chance to save the universe one last time?
Notable information Edit
- The working title for The End of Time was The Final Days of Planet Earth.
- The Smilers were based on the mechanical fortune teller booths found in fairgrounds.
- The Winders were always on the lookout just in case the Doctor decided to turn up!
- Russell T Davies is famous for re-using names in his scripts. There was a Naismith family in his spooky TV series Century Falls.
- The Vinvocci spaceship was never named Hesperus on screen but named in Russell T Davies' commentary to the series.
- Project Manager: Ben Robinson
- Group Editor: Claire Lister
- Art Editor: James King
- Designer: Carly Giles
- Writer/Sub-Editor: Neil Corry, Kieran Grant
- Junior Sub-editor: Poppy Kemp
- Contributing Writers: Gary Gillatt, Jason Loborik, Jacqueline Rayner, Robert Ross and Oli Smith
- Illustrators: Shaun Williams