Collectable loose leaf pages divided into seven categories that could be filed accordingly.
- Moxx of Balhoon
- Meet the blue-skinned alien solicitor who loved a party.
- This companion to the Fourth Doctor was handy with weapons!
- Solana Mercurio
- The woman whose loyalty to her employer sealed her doom.
- Ace Image
- Ex-companion Sophie Aldred talks more about her time in the TARDIS.
- Alien Growth
- See the huge Krynoid battle with UNIT.
- Silurian Blaster
- See the inner core of this formidable weapon...
- The Seventh Doctor and Ace face a foe from legend.
- Visit the icy home to one part of the Key to Time.
- Mighty Rulers
- The Doctor meets the good and the bad of the late Middle Ages.
DVD release (with cover blurb) Edit
- Each issue came with a DVD release.
- Reversible DVD sleeves enabled the collector to display one of two designs featuring either the Doctor and his enemies or his companions.
- "I could always defeat you at chess, Merlin..."
- The war between King Arthur and the sorceress Morgaine has raged across the cosmos for centuries — and now it has reached its final battlefield: Earth. When the TARDIS lands in Cornwall a few years into Ace's future, the Doctor finds warring interstellar knights, a crashed spaceship at the bottom of Lake Vortigern and UNIT on the warpath. Can the champions of Earth defeat Morgaine's warriors? Will Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart live to fight another day? Who is the Destroyer? And could the Doctor really be Merlin?
Notable information Edit
- According to the Ood Operations Sales and Information Packs handed out by Solana Mercurio, there are Household, Pilot, Personal Trainer and Military Oods for sale at with a 15% discount when you buy ten.
- To save money, the humanoid version of the Krynoid in The Seeds of Doom was an Axon costume from The Claws of Axos painted green.
- Sophie Aldred, spotted for wearing a Blue Peter badge as Ace, was investigated and once it was proved that Sophie was actually awarded the badge in the 1970s it was officially agreed to let the character continue to wear it.
- Project Manager: Ben Robinson
- Group Editor: Claire Lister
- Art Editor: James King
- Designer: Carly Giles, Terry Sambridge
- Writer/Sub-Editor: Neil Corry, Kieran Grant
- Editorial Assistant: Poppy Kemp
- Contributing Writers: Jason Loborik and Oli Smith.
- Illustrators: Tom Connell, Lee Sullivan