Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Cover date:||25 March 2009|
|Format:||20 detachable-paged partwork|
|Publisher:||GE Fabbri Ltd|
|DVDs included:||Boom Town , Bad Wolf|
Collectable loose leaf pages divided into seven categories that could be filed accordingly.
- From Monoids to Mondas
- Man or Monster?: Interview with Paul Kasey
- Game Station Robots
DVD release (with cover blurb) Edit
- Each issue came with a DVD release covering two episodes. Plus this issue contained a special bonus disc: Doctor Who.
- Reversible DVD sleeves enabled the collector to display one of two designs featuring either the Doctor and his enemies or his companions.
- "Let's see who can look me in the eye."
- The TARDIS crew captures the Mayor of Cardiff Margaret Blaine, a Slitheen who escaped the missile attack on 10 Downing Street. Taking her to Raxacoricofallapatorius where they have the death penalty would make the Doctor her executioner! Her last request is for a meal with the Doctor, but should he go dining with monsters?
- "I've made this world."
Notable information Edit
- The planet Woman Wept was visited by the Doctor and Rose Tyler and later stolen by Davros and taken to the Medusa Cascade.
- In Boom Town Rose mentions a visit to Justicia as told in the novel by Stephen Cole, The Monsters Inside.
- Actor Gabriel Woolf, who played Sutekh in Pyramids of Mars, also voiced the Beast in The Impossible Planet and The Satan Pit. Satan is another name for Sutekh.
- The Earth's Great Cobalt Pyramid was built on the remains of the Torchwood Institute.
- Big Brother production company, Endemol, designed the galaxy-eye Big Brother logo for Doctor Who.
- Adeola Oshodi was Martha Jones's cousin and worked for the Torchwood Institute London.
- In the Time War the Emperor Dalek seized control of the Cruciform.
- Project Manager: Ben Robinson
- Group Editor: Claire Lister
- Art Editor: James King
- Designer: Carly Giles
- Writers/Sub-Editors: Neill Corry and Kieran Grant
- Contributing Writer: David Bailey, Jason Loborik and Jacqueline Rayner
- Illustrators for this part work included Peter McKinstry