Collectible loose leaf pages divided into seven categories that could be filed accordingly.
- Part 57 Hidden Identities
- Read about the Eleventh Doctor's continuing adventures.
- Amelia Pond
- Read all about the young Pond who waited years for her Doctor.
- Meet the bloodsucking alien disguised as a harmless old lady.
- Henry Van Statten
- The man who not only owned the internet, but also the last Dalek!
- What Katy Did Next...
- Katy Manning talks about returning to the role of Jo Grant in 2010.
- First Doctor's TARDIS Console
- Look at the inner workings of the earliest known TARDIS console...
- Carnival of Monsters
- The Third Doctor and Jo find themselves in a mad, miniature adventure!
- PART 9: Aztecs and Aliens
- Follow the Doctor's country-hopping in the Renaissance...
DVD release (with cover blurb) Edit
- Each issue came with a DVD release.
- Reversible DVD sleeves enabled the collector to display one of two designs featuring either the Doctor and his enemies or his companions.
- "I may well become exceedingly hostile!"
- The Doctor decides to test out his newly repaired TARDIS by taking Jo on a trip to Metebelis III. But the duo never make it to that famous blue planet. Instead the TARDIS is miniaturised by the compression field of an alien Miniscope and the Doctor and Jo find themselves trapped in a bizarre sideshow world. Why are the passengers and crew of the 1920s ocean liner SS Bernice trapped in a time loop? Who is Vorg and why has he come to the planet Inter Minor? And can the Doctor and Jo restore themselves to normal size before they are eaten by Drashigs?
Notable information Edit
- Although Cybermen featured (in glimpses) in Carnival of Monsters and The Mind of Evil, the Third Doctor didn't actually meet them until The Five Doctors in 1983.
- In a character twist, the actress Anne Reid, who played the blood sucking Plasmavore in Smith and Jones, also played Nurse Crane in The Curse of Fenric but had the blood drained from her.
- The planet Necros was part of the Second Great and Bountiful Human Empire. It circles a single star and is mostly covered with water.
Additional note Edit
With the re-revised magazine issue count now increased to 81 issues, subscribers received a fourth binder with binders allocated to the following sections:
- Binder One – The Doctor and Aliens
- Binder Two – Episode Guides, Flashback and Who On Earth
- Binder Three – Enemies and Alien Worlds
- Binder Four – Technology and Behind the Scenes
- Project Manager: Ben Robinson
- Group Editor: Claire Lister
- Art Editor: James King
- Designer: Carly Giles
- Writer/Sub-Editor: Neil Corry, Kieran Grant
- Junior Sub-Editor: Poppy Kemp
- Contributing Writers: Peter Griffiths, Jason Loborik and Jacqueline Rayner.
- Illustrators: Lee Sullivan and Gavin Rymill