Collectable loose leaf pages divided into seven categories that could be filed accordingly.
- Alonso Frame
- Allons-y! It's time to meet this brave SS Titanic crew member.
- Nasreen Chaudhry
- The woman who was humanity's ambassador to the Silurians.
- Learn all about the youngest of the wicked Carrionites.
- The Destroyer
- Face the blue demon who was summoned by sorceress Morgaine.
- Direct Action
- The first man to direct Daleks talks about his Doctor Who adventures.
- Nostalgia Trips Cruiser
- Would you buy a ticket for this terrifying bus ride?
- Delta and the Bannermen
- Can the Doctor save the Chimeron Queen at a Welsh holiday camp?
- Zeta Minor
- Visit the strange planet at the farthest reaches of the universe.
- Great War
- Read about the Doctor's adventures on 17th century Earth...
DVD release (with cover blurb) Edit
- Each issue came with a DVD release.
- Reversible DVD sleeves enabled the collector to display one of two designs featuring either the Doctor and his enemies or his companions.
- "This is going to be very interesting..."
- The Doctor and Mel win a Nostalgia Tours trip to Disneyland, but quickly discover this is no ordinary package holiday. Mel finds herself aboard a time-travelling coach bound for 1959, where the enthusiastic members of the Navarino 1950s Club plan to rub shoulders with the primitive Earthlings and try out their rock 'n' roll dance routines. But one passenger has a secret, and when the coach crashes in the Welsh holiday camp of Shangri-la the stage is set for a brutal alien hunt...
Notable information Edit
- Delta and the Bannermen is the first story to suggest that there is a ransom on the Doctor's head.
- Zeta Minor is farther from the centre of the universe than any other planet.
- Director Christopher Barry worked with all four of the first Doctors.
- In this issue, in a feature on Delta and the Bannermen, the Doctor's travelling companion Mel is named as "Mel Brown". Mel's actual surname is never given on screen but is widely taken as being "Bush".
- Project Manager: Ben Robinson
- Group Editor: Claire Lister
- Art Editor: James King and Elanzi Smit
- Designer: Carly Giles
- Writer/Sub-Editor: Neil Corry, Kieran Grant
- Contributing Writers: Gary Gillatt, Peter Griffiths, Jason Loborik, Jacqueline Rayner and Oli Smith.
- Illustrators: Lee Binding, Gavin Rymill