Collectable loose leaf pages divided into seven categories that could be filed accordingly.
- Chloe Webber
- The girl whose pictures stole a thousand people...
- read about one of the Doctor's oldest enemies...
- Theory of Relativity
- Meet the actress who played the Doctor's granddaughter Susan.
- Time Lord Traitor
- Can the Doctor really be an assassin?
- See what these Cyber-creature look like under their cloaks!
- Doctor Who and the Silurians
- The Doctor meets the original rulers of Earth for the first time.
- The Moon
- A quick guide to the alien battlefield in Earth's sky.
- French Revolution
- The Doctor dips in and out of a turbulent time in history...
DVD release (with cover blurb) Edit
- Each issue came with a DVD release.
- Reversible DVD sleeves enabled the collector to display one of two designs featuring either the Doctor and his enemies or his companions.
- "This is our planet. We were here before man..."
- Humanity finds itself battling for possession of Earth when an isolated research station on the Derbyshire moors is plagued by a series of power failures. UNIT is called in to investigate and the Third Doctor discovers that the base's experiments have woken a colony of prehistoric reptile men from their hibernation. Are the Silurians really the rightful inheritors of Earth? Will they stop at nothing to reclaim the planet? And will the Doctor's hope of a peaceful outcome be thwarted by his best friend?
Notable information Edit
- The Time Lord costumes seen from The Deadly Assassin onward, with the very high collar, long flowing robes and skull-cap, were designed by James Acheson.
- Fenris or Fenir (or even Fenric) is one of many characters that feature in the story of Ragnarok. The line from The Curse of Fenric ("Unfettered will fare the Fenris Wolf/and ravaged the realm of men") is a line from Heimskringla, a collection of sagas about Norweigian kings that date from the 13th century.
- The actress Carole Ann Ford, who played Susan, like all of the original cast was only offered eight week contracts. This was followed by a thirteen week rolling contract that often ran out mid story!
- Project Manager: not credited this issue
- Group Editor: Claire Lister
- Art Editor: Elanzi Smit
- Designer: Carly Giles, James King
- Writer/Sub-Editor: Neil Corry, Kieran Grant
- Contributing Writers: Peter Griffiths, Jason Loborik, Jacqueline Rayner and Oli Smith.
- Illustrators: Lee Binding, Tom Connell, Gavin Rymill and Lee Sullivan