|Cover date:||7 September 2011|
|Format:||20 detachable-paged partwork|
|Publisher:||GE Fabbri Ltd|
Collectable loose leaf pages divided into seven categories that could be filed accordingly.
- War Lords
- Watch out for the aliens who pluck armies out of time!
- Li H'sen Chang
- This magician was behind the disappearance of several Victorian girls!
- Ideas Man
- Doctor Who writer Chris Boucher talks about his classic stories.
- Peel back the bandages to find out how these robotic horrors work!
- Image of the Fendahl
- A mysterious ancient skull leads to danger!
- Prepare yourself for the planet where the Daleks master invisibility.
- Crime Buster
- The Doctor faces a number of mysteries in the early 20th century.
DVD release (with cover blurb) Edit
- Each issue came with a DVD release.
- Reversible DVD sleeves enabled the collector to display one of two designs featuring either the Doctor and his enemies or his companions.
- "Your ancestors have a talent for self-destruction that borders on genius."
- At Fetch Priory, a manor house located deep in an English wood, a team of scientists is on the brink of solving the mystery of man's evolution. But Dr Fendelman and his colleagues are playing with dark forces and before long their prized Kenyan skull is taking on a life of its own. What is the Fendahl and why is it so keen for humans to evolve? Where exactly is the Fifth Planet? Is Ma Tyler really a witch? And why does the Doctor take the legends of a local demon with a hefty pinch of salt?
Notable information Edit
- The Fifth Planet (home of the Fendahl) was put in a time loop by the Time Lords, who erased its entire existence.
- The narrating voice for the opening and closing sequences in Cold Blood was that of the Silurian Eldane.
- Spiridon is a planet in the Ninth System with a molten ice core and deadly flora and fauna.
- Writer Chris Boucher penned a sequel to his The Robots of Death television story, Corpse Marker, a novel published in 1999 by BBC Books
- Project Manager: not credited this issue
- Group Editor: Claire Lister
- Art Editor: Elanzi Smit
- Designer: Jon Barrett
- Writer/Sub-Editor: Kieran Grant
- Contributing Writers: Neil Corry, Peter Griffiths, Jason Loborik and Jacqueline Rayner.
- Illustrators: Tom Connell, Gavin Rymill and Lee Sullivan