Collectable loose leaf pages divided into seven categories that could be filed accordingly.
- Steven Taylor
- Introducing the First Doctor's space pilot companion.
- Action Man!
- Former stuntman Stuart Fell talks about his explosive role in Doctor Who!
- It's a Rat Trap
- Leela races through the sewers to escape a mutant rodent!
- Find out more about the awesome firepower of these robots ...
- The Curse of Peladon
- The Third Doctor finds himself in the middle of a diplomatic crisis.
- Guide to the planet full of weird and wonderful alien creatures.
- Daleks and Yeti
- The 1930s were a dangerous time on Earth!
DVD Release (with cover blurb) Edit
- Each issue came with a DVD release.
- Reversible DVD sleeves enabled the collector to display one of two designs featuring either the Doctor and his enemies or his companions.
- "The spirit of Aggedor will take his revenge!"
- The TARDIS brings the Doctor and Jo to Peladon, a storm-lashed planet whose medieval society is poised to enter the Galactic Federation. The travellers find a delegation of alien ambassadors has arrived at Peladon's Royal Palace to begin negotiations on behalf of the Federation. But one member of this party is a traitor who will stop at nothing to sabotage the talks. Can the Ice Warriors, now peaceful statesmen from Mars, really be trusted? What connects Jo to the king of Peladon? And does the spirit of Aggedor, Peladon's royal beast, really haunt the corridors of the palace?
Notable information Edit
- In 1971, Brian Hayles submitted an unused Ice Warrior story in which they used a terrifying Z Beam to freeze people's brains, turning them into mindless drones.
- In the 1570s, gravediggers would often put rocks into the mouth of plague victims – it was meant to prevent vampires coming back from the dead.
- Steven Taylor was the pilot of Flight Red-50 which crashed on Mechanus.
- The giant rat effect in The Talons of Weng-Chiang was both a model rat and stuntman Stuart Fell in a rat costume.
- Alpha Centauri was played by Stuart Fell and voiced by Ysanne Churchman. Stuart also played Styre, Wirrn, Morbius, jester (in The Masque of Mandragora), Shrivenzale and a UNIT soldier.
- Project Manager: not credited this issue
- Group Editor: Claire Lister
- Art Editor: Elanzi Smit
- Designer: Jon Barrett
- Writer/Sub-Editor: Kieran Grant
- Contributing Writers: Neil Corry, Peter Griffiths, Jason Loborik, and Jacqueline Rayner
- Illustrators: Peter McKinstry