|Cover date:||19 October 2011|
|Format:||20 detachable-paged partwork|
|Publisher:||GE Fabbri Ltd|
|DVD included:||The Tomb of the Cybermen|
Collectable loose leaf pages divided into 9 categories that could be filed accordingly.
- Part 60
- The Time Lord visits Utah in 2011, a trip that will change his life ...
- Kath McDonnell
- Meet the greedy but brave captain of the SS Pentallian.
- Mr Crane
- John Lumic's trusted henchman wasn't all that he seemed.
- The Queen of Scream!
- Deborah Watling, who played Victoria, looks back at the 1960s
- A Dalek becomes a bonfire for the natives of the planet Exxilon!
- Cryo Chamber
- Discover the secrets of Kazran Sardick's fog lake ...
- Tomb of the Cybermen
- The Second Doctor encounters the silver giants of Telos ...
- New Earth
- Visit the new home of humanity, light years from Earth!
- The 1950s and '60s were a crucial time for Earth – and the Doctor!
DVD Release (with cover blurb) Edit
- Each issue came with a DVD release.
- Reversible DVD sleeves enabled the collector to display one of two designs featuring either the Doctor and his enemies or his companions.
- "I shall leave you to the Cybermen ...I'm sure they will have some use for you. Or parts of you."
- The Doctor, Jamie and Victoria embark on their most terrifying adventure when the TARDIS visits the legendary planet of Telos. There they encounter a group of archaeologists intent on breaking into an underground city that has been undisturbed for 500 years. Deep in the bowels of the metropolis lies an army of sleeping silver giants – not dead but dormant, awaiting the signal to rise again. Can the Doctor save his friends from the fiendish trap that is the tomb of the Cybermen?
Notable information Edit
- This issue of Doctor Who DVD Files included its first black and white story, Tomb of the Cybermen - a formerly incomplete story was recovered by the BBC in 1992.
- Death to the Daleks was originally going to be called The Exilons (sic) and the Daleks weren't in it.
- New Earth was located in M87 (aka Messier 87), an elliptical galaxy in the Virgo Cluster, 53 million light years from Earth.
- Project Manager: not credited this issue
- Group Editor: Claire Lister
- Art Editor: Elanzi Smit
- Designer: Jon Barrett
- Writer/Sub-Editor: Kieran Grant
- Contributing Writers: Neil Corry, Peter Griffiths, Jason Loborik and Jacqueline Rayner
- Illustrators: Peter McKinstry