|Cover date:||2 November 2011|
|Format:||20 detachable-paged partwork|
|Publisher:||GE Fabbri Ltd|
|DVDs included:||The Eleventh Hour , The Beast Below|
Magazine Content Edit
Collectable loose leaf pages divided into 7 categories that could be filed accordingly.
- Meet the chief adviser to Liz 10, queen of the spacefaring Britain.
- Prisoner Zero
- The malevolent multiform ran amok in sleepy Leadworth village.
- Professor Hobbes and Dee Dee
- A creature on the planet Midnight made monsters of this brainy pair.
- TARDIS Defence System
- The TARDIS is practically indestructible – find out why and how!
- The Eleventh Hour
- The Doctor must save the world while he is regenerating.
- The Beast Below
- Will the Doctor's new friend Amy survive her trip to Starship UK?
- Dalek Chase (November 1963 - 1968)
- The 1960s were as deadly as they were swinging ...
DVD Release (with cover blurb) Edit
- Each issue came with a DVD release.
- Reversible DVD sleeves enabled the collector to display one of two designs featuring either the Doctor and his enemies or his companions.
- "Trust me, I'm the Doctor."
- Little Amy Pond is delighted when the Raggedy Doctor falls out of the night sky to investigate a strange crack in her bedroom wall. She's less impressed when he shows up again, 12 years later, and brings deadly aliens with him. The Doctor has 20 minutes to save the world – will Amy help him? ...
- "Secrets and shadows, lives led in fear."
Notable Information Edit
- Terra Alpha was a major producer of sugar from the Nirvana sugar beet. Although Earth was the colony's parent planet it was under the jurisdiction of Galactic Centre – one that covered Earth's galaxy, and was once home to more than three million human inhabitants.
- Beneath the Tower of London in London was once home to a headquarters of the Unified Intelligence Taskforce (UNIT).
- David Troughton (son of Patrick Troughton – the Second Doctor)'s first role in Doctor Who was a non-speaking part in The Enemy of the World.
- The Third, Eighth and Eleventh Doctors all stole clothes following their regeneration.
- Project Manager: not credited this issue
- Group Editor: Claire Lister
- Art Editor: Elanzi Smit
- Designer: not credited this issue
- Writer/Sub-Editor: Catherine Anderson, Kieran Grant
- Contributing Writers: Neil Corry, Richard Dinnick, Gary Gillatt, Peter Griffiths, Jason Loborik, and Jacqueline Rayner.
- Illustrators: none credited