Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Cover date:||30 November 2011|
|Format:||20 detachable-paged partwork|
|Publisher:||GE Fabbri Ltd|
|DVDs included:||Flesh and Stone , The Vampires of Venice|
Magazine Content Edit
Collectable loose leaf pages divided into 7 categories that could be filed accordingly.
- Grace Holloway
- The American heart surgeon accidentally killed the Doctor!
- Angel Bob
- Meet the Weeping Angel that crashed the Byzantium ...
- Terror in Trogir!
- Visit Croatia, the exotic home of vampires and Van Gogh.
- To the Death!
- The Master and the Seventh Doctor fight for survival.
- Flesh and Stone
- Can the Doctor, Amy and River escape the Weeping Angels?
- The Vampires of Venice
- Is Rosanna Calvierri's Venetian academy really a school of fish?
- This sentient world lived outside the known universe ...
- The UNIT Years
- TOpen the top-secret file on UNIT's dating controversy.
DVD Release (with cover blurb) Edit
- Each issue came with a DVD release.
- Reversible DVD sleeves enabled the collector to display one of two designs featuring either the Doctor and his enemies or his companions.
- "DO ...NOT...BLINK... "
- The Doctor, Amy and Rory have escaped the Maze of the Dead and find themselves in the forest of the Byzantium. But the danger is far from over. The Weeping Angels are still out there in the deep, dark wood and something new is wiping out Father Octavian's soldiers. A crack in the wall that looks like a crooked smile ...
- "You owe Casanova a chicken?"
- Amy and Rory are getting married, so the Doctor decides to give them a wedding present. He takes them to the most romantic place in the universe: Venice. But this is no city break, this is a trip to the 16th century, when the plague was sweeping through Europe and vampires lurked around every corner. Can the travellers survive their visit to the House of Calvierri?
Notable Information Edit
- On audio, the Eighth Doctor (Paul McGann) was re-united with his grand-daughter Susan (Carole Ann Ford) and her son Alex (played by McGann's real-life son Jake McGann).
- Survival was one of only three stories made entirely on location, the other two being The Sontaran Experiment and The Curse of Fenric.
- The harbour of Trogir in Croatia was used as in over-seas filming for The Vampires of Venice and Vincent and the Doctor. The corn fields were filmed nearby at Vrsine.
- The Saturnynes' missing home world isn't mentioned in the episode The Vampires of Venice.
- The Eleventh Doctor's library card (seen in The Vampires of Venice) carries a photograph of the First Doctor.
- Project Manager: not credited this issue
- Group Editor: Claire Lister
- Editor: Kieran Grant
- Art Editor: Elanzi Smit
- Designer: not credited this issue
- Sub-Editor: Catherine Anderson
- Contributing Writers: Chris Callanan, Neil Corry, Gary Gillatt and Jason Loborik
- Illustrators: none credited this issue