Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Cover date:||14 December 2011|
|Format:||20 detachable-paged partwork|
|Publisher:||GE Fabbri Ltd|
|DVDs included:||The Hungry Earth , Amy's Choice|
Magazine Content Edit
Collectable loose leaf pages divided into 7 categories that could be filed accordingly.
- Tony Mack
- This innocent father was caught up in a cold-blooded conflict.
- Heavenly Host
- Meet the mechanical servants of Max Capricorn
- This bitter Silurian warrior wanted to destroy humanity.
- Boots, Braces and Bow Ties!
- Take a look at the Eleventh Doctor's super-cool wardrobe
- River Song's Tech
- Check out the weapons and gadgets belonging to Dr Song.
- The Hungry Earth
- An ancient underground foe awaits the Doctor in Wales ...
- Amy's Choice
- The Doctor faces an enemy that is just as clever as he is ...
DVD Release (with cover blurb) Edit
- Each issue came with a DVD release.
- Reversible DVD sleeves enabled the collector to display one of two designs featuring either the Doctor and his enemies or his companions.
- "Time to sleep ... or are you waking up?"
- The Doctor, Amy and Rory find themselves trapped in a nightmare situation – literally! The Dream Lord has invaded the TARDIS and has created a false world that is indistinguishable from reality. But which world is which? Are the Eknodine a real threat? And what has Rory done to his hair?
- "The graves round here eat people ..."
- An epic struggle for the Earth begins when the TARDIS lands in Cwymtaff, a tiny Welsh village playing host to a major scientific drilling project. But as the scientists drill down, something else is drilling up, and it isn't very friendly. Who are the Silurians? Why are they living beneath the planet's surface? And does mankind really have the right to claim planet Earth as its own?
Notable Information Edit
- River Song's list of gadgets includes sonic screwdriver, sonic blaster, mini blaster, Vortex manipulator, hallucinogenic lipstick and a Callisto Pulse.
- In Series 5, Matt Smith's Eleventh Doctor costume included two versions of his "squiggly" patterned shirt (rose-pink and the other blue).
- Mars is the fourth planet in our solar system, 228 million kilometres away from the sun and 78 million kilometres from the Earth. Its red appearance is due to high levels of iron oxide dust on its surface.
- The psychic pollen that was trapped in the TARDIS's control console came from the Candle Meadows of the planet Karass Don Slava.
- Project Manager: not credited this issue
- Group Editor: Claire Lister
- Editor: Kieran Grant
- Art Editor: Elanzi Smit
- Designer: not credited this issue
- Sub-Editor: Catherine Anderson
- Contributing Writers: Chris Callanan, Neil Corry, Gary Gillatt, Jason Loborik, and Jacqueline Rayner and Oli Smith.
- Illustrators: none credited this issue