Magazine content Edit
Collectable loose leaf pages divided into 7 categories that could be filed accordingly.
- What connects this scatty woman with the soul of the TARDIS?
- General Sanchez
- Meet UNIT's head of operations in New York
- Raston Warrior Robot
- Discover the secrets of the perfect battle machine.
- Cold Blood
- The Doctor and his human friends take on the Silurians ...
- Vincent and the Doctor
- The Doctor meets a great artist and a terrifying monster.
- Take a trip to the most peaceful place in the universe
- Cyber Plans 1984 - 1989
- The 1980s were a dangerous time to be alive ...
DVD Release (with cover blurb) Edit
- Each issue came with a DVD release.
- Reversible DVD sleeves enabled the collector to display one of two designs featuring either the Doctor and his enemies or his companions.
- "We're in the centre of the Earth. And there's lizard men ... "
- "Is this how time normally passes? Slowly, in the right order?"
Notable information Edit
- Traken was located in the system of Mettula Orionsis before it was destroyed by a wave of entropy released by the Master from the planet Logopolis.
- The word Melkur was used to describe anything of malice or evil that found its way to the planet of Traken. It translates literally as "a fly trapped in honey".
- The TARDIS scanner used by the Eleventh Doctor is an old TV set made by Magpie Electricals, the company introduced in The Idiot's Lantern.
- Project Manager: not credited this issue
- Group Editor: Claire Lister
- Editor: Kieran Grant
- Art Editor: Elanzi Smit
- Designer: not credited this issue
- Sub-Editor: Catherine Anderson
- Contributing Writers: Peter Griffiths, Jason Loborik, and Andrew Weston
- Illustrators: none credited this issue