Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Cover date:||11 January 2012|
|Format:||20 detachable-paged partwork|
|Publisher:||GE Fabbri Ltd|
|DVDs included:||The Pandorica Opens , The Lodger|
Magazine Content Edit
Collectable loose leaf pages divided into 7 categories that could be filed accordingly.
- Henry Avery
- The pirate captain wasn't as evil as he seemed.
- A surveyor from another world. Light wasn't good at adapting.
- Pandorica Alliance
- Find out who was who in this unholy union of monsters.
- Climb inside the strongest prison in the universe.
- The Pandorica Opens
- A trap awaits the Doctor beneath Stonehenge ...
- The Lodger
- The Doctor embarks on his greatest adventure: normal life!
- Visit the planet that kept the universe from unravelling!
- New Companions 1995 – March 2005
- The nineties and noughties were busy times for the Doctor ...
DVD Release (with cover blurb) Edit
- Each issue came with a DVD release.
- Reversible DVD sleeves enabled the collector to display one of two designs featuring either the Doctor and his enemies or his companions.
- "Has anyone ever told you that you're a bit weird?"
- Colchester, 2010. Life at 798 Aickman Road is very quiet. Craig lives alone and the man in the flat above keeps himself to himself. But when the Doctor moves into Craig's spare room all hell breaks loose. What is lurking at the top of the stairs? Where is Amy Pond? And what does the cat think about all this?
- "Remember every black day I ever stopped you ..."
- The Doctor and Amy follow a trail of clues through time to Stonehenge in 102AD. There they find the Pandorica, a mythical prison-box that according to legend contains the most terrifying warrior in the universe. But why is it on Earth? And whose spaceships are massing in the sky above Wiltshire?
Notable Information Edit
- When the Eleventh Doctor was a lodger with Craig he wore a number 11 football shirt. According to legend the "Fall of the Eleventh" will happen in the fields of Trenzalore.
- Unseen allies of the Pandorica include Drahvins, Chelonians, Terileptils, Zygons, Draconians, and Haemogoths.
- Captain Henry Avery met the Siren in 1699 after returning from a failed raid on some Mughal riches.
- Mutter's Spiral is an area of the galaxy that is outside of the Milky Way.
- Wanda Ventham (who played Faroon in Time and the Rani) is the mother of actor Benedict Cumberbatch, who plays Sherlock in the series written by Steven Moffat and Mark Gatiss.
- Project Manager: not credited this issue
- Group Editor: Claire Lister
- Editor: Kieran Grant
- Art Editor: Elanzi Smit
- Designer: not credited this issue
- Sub-Editor: Catherine Anderson
- Contributing Writers: Peter Griffiths and Jason Loborik
- Illustrators: none credited this issue