|Cover date:||25 January 2012|
|Format:||20 detachable-paged partwork|
|Publisher:||GE Fabbri Ltd|
|DVDs included:||The Big Bang , A Christmas Carol|
Magazine content Edit
Collectable loose leaf pages divided into 7 categories that could be filed accordingly.
- Maximum Power
- The Third Doctor makes his last stand ... against a giant spider!
- TARDIS Console
- Discover the secrets of the Eleventh Doctor's eccentric ship ...
- The Big Bang
- The Doctor meets a great artist and a terrifying monster.<sic>
- (This appears to be a tease for Vincent and the Doctor)
- A Christmas Carol
- The Doctor must use all his wits to outsmart Kazran Sardick ...
- Parrallel Earth
- Explore a world that was a twisted mirror of our own.
- World's End (2006 to December 24th 2007)
- 2006 was the year in which everything changed for Earth.
DVD Release (with cover blurb) Edit
- Each issue came with a DVD release.
- Reversible DVD sleeves enabled the collector to display one of two designs featuring either the Doctor and his enemies or his companions.
- "Bye bye Pond."
- The universe has ended and now only Earth remains, hanging in a starless vacuum with an exploding TARDIS for a sun. In the National Museum, a little girl called Amelia waits for closing time, and the start of an adventure that will redefine time and space. Can the cosmos really have forgotten about the Doctor?
- "I despise Christmas!"
- On the planet Ember a cruel and miserly old man called Kazran Sardick controls the sky. So when a starship gets lost in the clouds above Sardicktown it's up to Kazran to save the day. But he refuses, and a certain Time Lord is forced to become the Ghost of Christmas Past. Can the Doctor save the soul of Kazran Sardick? Or will he discover that people can't be rewritten so easily?
Notable information Edit
- Charles Dickens's A Christmas Carol was first published in 1843.
- Abigail Pettigrew's song in A Christmas Carol included the line, "When you're alone, silence is all you see ...". It was singer Katherine Jenkins' first acting role.
- The word "regeneration" was first mentioned onscreen in the TV story Planet of the Spiders. Previous terms included "renewed" or "changed'.
- Wendy Padbury, who played companion Zoe Herriot, was once Eleventh Doctor Matt Smith's agent after seeing him in a NYT production of The Master and Margarita in 2004.
- Project Manager: not credited this issue
- Group Editor: Claire Lister
- Editor: Kieran Grant
- Art Editor: Elanzi Smit
- Designer: Jon Barrett
- Sub-Editor: Catherine Anderson
- Contributing Writers: Neil Corry, Peter Griffiths and Jason Loborik
- Illustrators: none credited this issue