Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Cover date:||8 February 2012|
|Format:||20 detachable-paged partwork|
|Publisher:||GE Fabbri Ltd|
|DVD included:||Planet of the Daleks|
Magazine Content Edit
Collectable loose leaf pages divided into 7 categories that could be filed accordingly.
- The Eleventh Doctor
- Everything you need to know about the madman with a box.
- Ganger Jen
- Jennifer Lucas' flesh avatar had a life of her own.
- Torchwood One
- Before Captain Jack there was Yvonne Hartman ...
- Dalek Time Travel
- Discover the secrets of the Daleks' time-travel technology.
- Planet of the Daleks
- The Doctor and Jo are trapped in an alien Jungle ...
- The subterranean world of warfare was not what it seemed.
- Wanted Aliens 2008
- 2008 was a year of relentless alien invasion ...
DVD Release (with cover blurb) Edit
- Each issue came with a DVD release.
- Reversible DVD sleeves enabled the collector to display one of two designs featuring either the Doctor and his enemies or his companions.
- With an interruption to cover the Eleventh Doctor's first series and his first Christmas special, the DVD releases continue with classic Who titles.
- "In our legends there is a being, a figure from another planet who came to Skaro ..."
- In pursuit of the Daleks, the Doctor takes the TARDIS to a hostile jungle planet called Spiridon. No sooner has the ship landed than the Doctor falls into a coma, leaving Jo alone. But there are other visitors to this perilous world: the Thals, the oldest enemies of the Daleks. What is hidden beneath the planet's surface? What are the invisible creatures that roam the jungle? And will the Doctor recover in time to prevent Spiridon from becoming the planet of the Daleks?
Notable Information Edit
- Madame Vastra first met the Doctor after killing at least five innocent London Underground miners in the 19th century before going on to appear in Henry Gordon Jago's freakshow Monstre Gathering, becoming a masked bank robber and later assisting Scotland Yard.
- Torchwood One was based in London, Torchwood Two in Scotland and Torchwood Three in Cardiff.
- Project Manager: not credited this issue
- Group Editor: Claire Lister
- Editor: Kieran Grant
- Art Editor: Elanzi Smit
- Designer: Jon Barrett
- Sub-Editor: Catherine Anderson
- Contributing Writers: Neil Corry, Peter Griffiths and Jason Loborik
- Illustrators: none credited this issue