|Cover date:||7 March 2012|
|Format:||20 detachable-paged partwork|
|Publisher:||GE Fabbri Ltd|
|DVD included:||Warriors of the Deep|
Magazine Content Edit
Collectable loose leaf pages divided into 7 categories that could be filed accordingly.
- Richard Nixon
- The US President nicknamed Tricky Dicky had a secret ...
- Jo Jones
- Find out what happened to Jo Grant after she left the Doctor.
- Doctor Malohkeh
- Was this Silurian scientist as creepy as he looked?
- Madame Kovarian
- This fiendishly clever woman was determined to stop the Doctor.
- Ood Doodles
- Check out the concept art that brought the Ood to life.
- Changing History (2010 – 2011)
- The Eleventh Doctor's adventures on Earth begin.
DVD Release (with cover blurb) Edit
- Each issue came with a DVD release.
- Reversible DVD sleeves enabled the collector to display one of two designs featuring either the Doctor and his enemies or his companions.
- "There should have been another way ..."
- The TARDIS materialises in Sea Base Four, a military outpost on the ocean floor. The year is 2084 and the world is locked into a cold war of mutually assured destruction. But, out in the shadowy depths, another species of Earthling is preparing for a war of its own: the Silurians, the planet's original natives, have teamed up with a colony of Sea Devils and plan to wipe out humanity. Can the Doctor prevent the massacre of mankind?
Notable Information Edit
- Ancient laws of the Silurian civilisation forbid the outbreak of any war that is not in defence of the Silurian people.
- Richard Nixon was the 37th President of the United States.
- Some sources claim the planet Argolis was originally named Xxbrmm and was home to various warring tribes before the Argolians finally conquered the planet.
- The Foamasi were able to withstand the irradiated wastelands of Argolis which remained, following after a 20 minute war.
- Project Manager: not credited this issue
- Group Editor: not credited this issue
- Editor: Kieran Grant
- Art Editor: Elanzi Smit
- Designer: Jon Barrett
- Sub-Editor: Catherine Anderson
- Contributing Writer: Jason Loborik
- Illustrators: none credited this issue