Magazine content Edit
Collectable loose leaf pages divided into seven categories that could be filed accordingly.
- Part 61: Silent Assassin
- The Eleventh Doctor makes a startling discovery.
- Peg dolls
- These terrifying creatures were once human ...
- The Master Race
- If you thought one Master was bad enough ...
- Dramatic Exit
- Read our exclusive interview with actor Matthew Waterhouse
- Land of Fiction
- Visit a world of make-believe, where monsters of myth are real.
- Stranded on Earth (2011 AD – 2017 AD)
- Daleks, Cybermen and many others found themselves shipwrecked.
DVD release (with cover blurb) Edit
- Each issue came with a DVD release.
- Reversible DVD sleeves enabled the collector to display one of two designs featuring either the Doctor and his enemies or his companions.
- "We're nowhere ..."
- The Second Doctor takes the TARDIS out of time to escape an erupting volcano, and ends up ... nowhere. As sinister white robots hunt his friends Jamie and Zoe through the void, the Doctor discovers that there is danger even where there is nothing at all. What is the Forest of Words? Why is Lemuel Gulliver wandering about? Where has Jamie's face gone? The Doctor must answer these questions and more if he doesn't want to become a work of fiction ...
Notable information Edit
- Karkus was a fictional super-hero and star of the Hourly Telepress, a publication popular on Earth in the 21st century.
- The life of Cyrano de Bergerac was heavily fictionalised in a play by Edmond Rostand in 1897. Cyrano was known for his dazzling wit and his very large nose.
- Companion actor Matthew Waterhouse found out he was to be killed off by reading a copy of the script given to Peter Davison – at the time Matthew was nineteen years old.
- Editor: Kieran Grant
- Art Editor: Elanzi Smit
- Designer: Jon Barrett
- Sub-Editor: Catherine Anderson
- Contributing Writers: Peter Griffiths and Jason Loborik
- Illustrators: none credited this issue