|Cover date:||4 April 2012|
|Format:||20 detachable-paged partwork|
|Publisher:||GE Fabbri Ltd|
|DVD included:||Full Circle|
Magazine content Edit
Collectable loose leaf pages divided into seven categories that could be filed accordingly.
- Canton Everett Delaware
- The ex-CIA agent helped the Doctor in the States.
- Will this demon wipe out the crew of the good ship Fancy?
- Time Lords
- Meet the Gallifreyans who were rotten to the core.
- Sonic screwdrivers
- Check out the toolbox of sonic devices.
DVD release (with cover blurb) Edit
- Each issue came with a DVD release.
- Reversible DVD sleeves enabled the collector to display one of two designs featuring either the Doctor and his enemies or his companions.
- "We're out of real space altogether ..."
- The Doctor, Romana and K-9 find themselves stranded in E-Space, a pocket universe totally removed from their own planet of reality. The TARDIS lands on the planet Alzarius, where hideous creatures called Marshmen roam the forests. What is Mistfall and what does it mean for the people of Alzarius? Who is Adric and why is he "elite"? Why are there deadly spiders growing in the fruit? And has K-9 lost his head completely?
Notable information Edit
- When the Silurians returned to the series in 2010, Doctor Who's chief prosthetic artist, Neill Gorton, had hoped to use an updated mask with cutting edge animatronics. Steven Moffat preferred a more human-like look that better enabled facial expression. The make-up used was expensive so a "battle mask" was designed for scenes to feature armies of Silurians.
- The time-meddling Monk, a renegade Time Lord, left Gallifrey some fifty years after the Doctor.
- E-Space was also known as Exo-Space.
- Editor: Kieran Grant
- Art Editor: Elanzi Smit
- Designer: Jon Barrett
- Sub-Editor: Catherine Anderson
- Contributing Writers: Neil Corry and Jason Loborik
- Illustrators: none credited this issue