|Cover date:||April 2012|
|Format:||20 detachable-paged partwork|
|Publisher:||GE Fabbri Ltd|
The Doctor Who DVD Files –“The Ultimate Build-up Doctor Who Encyclopaedia” in fortnightly issues.
Magazine Content Edit
Collectable loose leaf pages divided into seven categories that could be filed accordingly.
- Part 62: River Revealed
- The mystery of Dr Song is finally solved. Or is it?
- Craig Owens
- Meet the Eleventh Doctor’s reluctant landlord …
- Amy Pond: The Married Years
- There was no settling down for ‘Mrs Rory Williams’…
- Beware of alien robot mercenaries bearing Christmas gifts.
DVD release (with cover blurb) Edit
- Each issue came with a DVD release.
- Reversible DVD sleeves enabled the collector to display one of two designs featuring either the Doctor and his enemies or his companions.
- "There are vampire legends on almost every inhabited planet … "
- Still trapped in E-Space, the Fourth Doctor, Romana, K-9 and their new friend Adric stumble across a medieval world ruled by a trio of dark lords. Why do blood-sucking bats swarm through the forests of this twilight planet? Wha is the secret of the castle that dominates the village? Why do Camilla, Aukon and Zargo need a regular supply of ‘volunteers’? And has the TARDIS really landed on a planet of the undead?
Notable Information Edit
- Romana once worked in the Bureau of Ancient Records on Gallifrey, and had heard of the ‘Record of Rassilon’ – a record that was routinely fitted to all Type 40 TT Capsule TARDIS.
- The Chess Pits of Vegas 12 hosted ‘Live Chess’ matches – an arena sport in which the pieces on the board carried an electric charge that increased with every move.
- The Seventh Transept was a sealed crypt where the Headless Monks kept their ‘leftovers’.
- Sarn was a colony world of the Trions once used as a prison planet for political rebels.
- The set used for Bowie Base One was formerly used as the Torchwood hub at the Upper Boat complex in Cardiff because it already had a special water drainage system. Afterwards it was used as the Eleventh Doctor’s TARDIS control room.
- Editor: Kieran Grant
- Art Editor: Elanzi Smit
- Designer: Jon Barrett
- Sub-Editor: Catherine Anderson
- Contributing Writers: Jason Loborik
- Illustrators: none credited this issue