Magazine content Edit
Collectable loose leaf pages divided into seven categories that could be filed accordingly.
- Emperor Churchill
- The British prime minister as you've never seen him before ...
- Ganger Doctor
- When one Eleventh Doctor just isn't enough ...
- Something wicked lurked beneath Colchester ...
- Mels Zucker
- Meet the earlier incarnation of a familiar face.
- Wiped from history?
- Find out about the missing episodes of Doctor Who ...
DVD release (with cover blurb) Edit
- Each issue came with a DVD release.
- Reversible DVD sleeves enabled the collector to display one of two designs featuring either the Doctor and his enemies or his companions.
- "I hate computers and refuse to be bullied by them!"
- The TARDIS makes an emergency landing in England sometime in the 1970s. The Second Doctor, Jamie and Zoe are soon reunited with their old friend Alistair Gordon Lethbridge-Stewart, who is now head of a secret military organisation called UNIT. What is going on behind the scenes at International Electromatics? Who is Tobias Vaughn and what is his sinister secret? And why are the Cybermen, silver giants from another world, lurking in the sewers beneath the streets of London?
Notable information Edit
- At 5:02 pm on April 22nd 2011, River Song didn't kill the Eleventh Doctor and time fell apart.
- The bat-like Tetraps used as servants to the Rani were natives of the planet Tetrapyriarbus.
- Cosgrove Hall Films have animated both the Doctor Who internet story Scream of the Shalka and two missing episodes of the Second Doctor story The Invasion.
- A parallel-universe version of Tobias Vaughn's electronics company International Electromatics was referenced in Rise of the Cybermen in 2006.
- The Clockwork Droids ran on the kinetic energy generated by their own clockwork mechanisms.
- The SS Madame de Pompandour was named after the French aristocrat Reinette Poisson (otherwise known as Madame de Pompadour), born in 1721.
- Group Editor: Claire Lister
- Editor: Kieran Grant
- Art Editor: Elanzi Smit
- Designer: Jon Barrett
- Sub-Editor: Catherine Anderson
- Contributing Writers: Jason Loborik