|Cover date:||30 May 2012|
|Format:||20 detachable-paged partwork|
|Publisher:||GE Fabbri Ltd|
Magazine Content Edit
Collectable loose leaf pages divided into seven categories that could be filed accordingly.
- Part 63: Doctor Who?
- What is the question that must never be asked?
- Supreme Dalek
- Read all about the leader of the New Dalek Paradigm.
- Melody Pond
- Before River Song there was the Doctor's "bespoke psychopath"!
- World Building!
- Check out the amazing sets of A Christmas Carol
- Cyber Technology
- What are the top five Cyber inventions?
- The Invasion (Episodes 5-8)
- The Cybermen are on the march in part two of this adventure.
- Cheetah World
- The Seventh Doctor journeyed to this planet of bones and blood.
DVD release (with cover blurb) Edit
- Each issue came with a DVD release.
- Reversible DVD sleeves enabled the collector to display one of two designs featuring either the Doctor and his enemies or his companions.
- "You're an evil man, Vaughn. You're sadistic. You're a megalomaniac. You're insane."
- The fight for Earth begins when the dark secret at the heart of International Electromatics is revealed: the Cybermen are back, and this time they plan to wipe all life from the planet. As UNIT battles the silver giants in the streets and sewers of London, the Doctor infiltrates IE and comes face to face with Tobias Vaughn, the human monster behind the Cyber invasion. Can the time traveller prevent the explosion of a megatron bomb?
Notable Information Edit
- Sergeant Benton makes his debut appearance in The Invasion, which was the first story to see the Cybermen use handheld weapons that fired flames.
- The planet Tivoli was the most frequently conquered planet in the cosmos.
- The home of the Cheetah People was a sentient planet sensitive to the emotions of its inhabitants. It was once colonised by a race who genetically engineered the Kitlings. The colonists were turned into Cheetah People and their civilisation was left as bones and ruins.
- The exterior scenes set in Sardicktown and its planet were filmed at the Mir Steel factory in Newport.
- Project Manager: not credited this issue
- Group Editor: Claire Lister
- Editor: Kieran Grant
- Art Editor: Elanzi Smit
- Designer: Jon Barrett
- Sub-Editor: Catherine Anderson
- Contributing Writers: Jason Loborik