Magazine content Edit
Collectable loose leaf pages divided into seven categories that could be filed accordingly.
- Relive the adventures of the Ninth and Tenth Doctor's best friend.
- A guide to creatures who are not what they seem.
- Matt Smith
- Our profile of the actor behind the Eleventh Doctor ...
- Nerva Beacon
- Explore this ill-fated space station from the future.
DVD release (with cover blurb) Edit
- Each issue came with a DVD release.
- Reversible DVD sleeves enabled the collector to display one of two designs featuring either the Doctor and his enemies or his companions.
- " Homo sapiens ... here they are, out among the stars, ready to outsit eternity."
- Centuries ago Space Beacon Nerva became humanity's last hope of ever repopulating the ravaged Earth, a planet turned desolate after a series of massive solar flares. On board are the brightest and best of all that remains of Earth's population. When the TARDIS arrives on Nerva, the Doctor, Sarah and Harry think the station is deserted, until they discover the husk of hideous alien insect. The Doctor soon learns it was a Wirrn, and it's not the only [sic] on board. Soon, the time travellers learn the aliens have a terrible plan for mankind.
Notable information Edit
- The Wirrn were space insects from the Andromeda galaxy which waged a war against humans.
- Solar flares in the 31st century made the Earth uninhabitable for five thousand years.
- Titan (aka Saturn IV) is the largest moon of the planet Saturn, with an average temperature of -170C. It was first named by the astronomer John Herschel in 1847.
- Matt Smith's full name is Matthew Robert Smith. He was born on 28 October 1982 in Northampton.
- Ianto Jones worked for Torchwood One in (London) and later with Torchwood Three (Cardiff) before being killed by the 456.
- Alzarius had the opposite negative co-ordinates to the planet Gallifrey but in E-Space. Every fifty years another planet took it away from its sun.
- The Rutans from the planet Ruta III had a hive mind.
- Editor: Kieran Grant
- Art Editor: Elanzi Smit
- Designer: Jon Barrett
- Sub-Editor: Catherine Anderson
- Contributing Writers: Andrew Jones