|Cover date:||27 June 2012|
|Format:||20 detachable-paged partwork|
|Publisher:||GE Fabbri Ltd|
|DVD included:||The Daleks|
Magazine Content Edit
Collectable loose leaf pages divided into seven categories that could be filed accordingly.
- Part 64
- The first part of our new behind-the-scenes history of Doctor Who.
- What was this little boy made of?
- Old Daleks
- Meet the original metal monsters
- The Master: Top Moments
- Check out our top 10 instances of Time Lord tyranny?
- TARDIS Key
- Discover the secrets of the time machine's key.
- The Daleks
- The Doctor meets his deadliest enemies for the first time.
- Shan Shen
- Visit this exotic home of a sinister fortune teller.
- Vampire Planet
- The Fourth Doctor stumbled across this spooky world...
DVD release (with cover blurb) Edit
- Each issue came with a DVD release.
- Reversible DVD sleeves enabled the collector to display one of two designs featuring either the Doctor and his enemies or his companions.
- When the TARDIS lands in a petrified jungle on the planet Skaro, Ian, Barbara and Susan beg the Doctor to leave at once. But the wily old traveller can't resist the temptation to explore a nearby city and soon he and his companions are prisoners of a new and terrifying enemy: the Daleks. The situation becomes desperate when the four captives begin to die from radiation poisoning and the Daleks steal a vital part of the TARDIS' systems. Will they ever make it off the dead planet alive? Can they prevent the Daleks from wiping out the Thals? And can Ian and Barbara really trust the Doctor?
Notable Information Edit
- Problems with the TARDIS' fluid links occur in The Daleks (1963), The Wheel in Space (1968) and The Mind Robber (1968).
- Shan Shen was a level six planet legendary throughout the universe, especially famous for its fermented fruit drinks.
- The Master once used the power of the Source to steal the body of the Trakenite Tremas.
- Project Manager: not credited this issue
- Group Editor: Claire Lister
- Editor: Kieran Grant
- Art Editor: Elanzi Smit
- Designer: Jon Barrett
- Sub-Editor: Catherine Anderson
- Contributing Writers: Andrew Jones and Jason Loborik
- Illustrators: none credited this issue