|Cover date:||1 July 2012|
|Format:||20 detachable-paged partwork|
|Publisher:||GE Fabbri Ltd|
|DVD included:||Day of the Daleks|
Magazine content Edit
Collectable loose leaf pages divided into seven categories that could be filed accordingly.
- Part 65 Dalekmania!
- Find out how Doctor Who became a phenomenon in the 1960s.
- Nestene Consciousness
- This plastic-loving alien menace attacked the Earth three times.
- David Tennant
- A profile of the man behind the Tenth Doctor.
- Fire & Glitz
- Part two of our exclusive interview with actor Tony Selby
- Worship Him!
- The Ninth Doctor meets the Emperor Dalek.
- Day of the Daleks
- The Doctor's deadliest enemies control 22nd-Earth!
- Your guide to the people and tech of this Earth-like world.
DVD release (with cover blurb) Edit
- Each issue came with a DVD release.
- Reversible DVD sleeves enabled the collector to display one of two designs featuring either the Doctor and his enemies or his companions.
- "There are many sorts of ghosts, Jo ..."
- On Earth in the 22nd century, the Daleks have enslaved the planet and humans live in fear of their masters. Meanwhile, back in the 20th century, UNIT and the Third Doctor are investigating a ghost at Auderly House, where a peace conference is about to take place. The time zones are linked, the Doctor and Jo are soon propelled hundreds of years into the future to face the Time Lord's deadliest enemies, with no means of getting back ...
Notable information Edit
- A gold Dalek first appeared in Day of the Daleks.
- In a cut scene from the final script of Day of the Daleks, the Daleks explain that they destroyed the "human-Daleks" seen in The Evil of the Daleks.
- Actor David Tennant's full name is actually David John McDonald. His acting name was chosen because there was another actor at the time by the name David McDonald, and Tennant was selected from the name of Neil Tennant from the pop duo Pet Shop Boys.
- David Tennant (Tenth Doctor) married Georgia Moffett (from The Doctor's Daughter), who is the daughter of Peter Davison (Fifth Doctor), in December 2011.
- One of the cultures on the planet Sto worshiped a god named Vot.
- Foon Van Hoff's favourite TV show was a soap called By the Light of the Asteroid.
- Project Manager: not credited this issue
- Group Editor: not credited this issue
- Editor: Kieran Grant
- Art Editor: Elanzi Smit
- Designer: Jon Barrett and James King
- Sub-Editor: Catherine Anderson
- Contributing Writers: Peter Griffiths, Andrew Jones and Jason Loborik
- Illustrators: none credited this issue