|Cover date:||5 September 2012|
|Format:||20 detachable-paged partwork|
|Publisher:||GE Fabbri Ltd|
|DVD included:||Ghost Light|
Magazine content Edit
Collectable loose leaf pages divided into seven categories that could be filed accordingly.
- Part 69: Ten Years Young
- Doctor Who celebrates its tenth anniversary in style.
- Captain Jack: Top ten Moments
- Relive the highs and lows of Jack Harkness' adventure.
- These alien gaolers tried to boil the Earth!
- Cyber Lord
- Meet a new breed of Cyber Leader in Victorian London ...
- Silver Giant
- Exclusive interview with Cyber actor Michael Kilgarriff.
- Carrionite DND Module
- Is it witchcraft? Or is it alien DNA replication?
- Ghost Light
- The Seventh Doctor and Ace explore a haunted house ...
- Gallifrey: Death Zone
- The dark secret at the heart of a Time Lord paradise ...
DVD release (with cover blurb) Edit
- Each issue came with a DVD release.
- Reversible DVD sleeves enabled the collector to display one of two designs featuring either the Doctor and his enemies or his companions.
- "Wicked ..."
- The TARDIS materialises in Gabriel Chase, a seemingly haunted house. The year is 1883 and the master of the house, Josiah Samuel Smith, is upsetting Victorian society with his theories on evolution. But Smith is not what he seems and the eccentric residents of Gabriel Chase are hiding a terrible secret. What has happened to Redvers Fenn-Cooper, the famous explorer? Who is Light? And why does Ace find the house so horribly familiar? Only the Doctor has the answers, and he's not telling ...
Notable information Edit
- Writer Marc Platt originally posted a different script to producer John Nathan Turner. The script was reworked into Ghost Light and the original unused storyline was adapted as the novel Lungbarrow.
- The Tomb of the Cybermen was rediscovered in 1992 in a cupboard in Hong Kong.
- Actor Michael Kilgarriff, as well as playing Cybermen, also played the role of an Ogron along with Omega actor Stephen Thorne in Frontier in Space.
- Project Manager: not credited this issue
- Group Editor: not credited this issue
- Editor: Kieran Grant
- Art Editor: Elanzi Smit
- Designer: Jon Barrett
- Writer/Sub-Editor: Catherine Anderson
- Contributing Writers: Peter Griffiths
- Illustrators: none credited this issue