|Cover date:||3 October 2012|
|Format:||20 detachable-paged partwork|
|Publisher:||GE Fabbri Ltd|
|DVD included:||The Leisure Hive|
Magazine Content Edit
Collectable loose leaf pages divided into seven categories that could be filed accordingly.
- Part 71: Going Fourth
- Discover the secrets of the Fourth Doctor's Era
- Verity Newman
- This writer told the world about Joan Redfern
- Bowie Base Camp Crew
- The first off-Earth human colony met a tragic end.
- Macra Trap!
- Something sinister lurks in the fog of the Motorway ...
- The Leisure Hive
- The Fourth Doctor's old age catches up with him ...
- Visit the second most beautiful planet in the universe.
DVD release (with cover blurb) Edit
- Each issue came with a DVD release.
- Reversible DVD sleeves enabled the collector to display one of two designs featuring either the Doctor and his enemies or his companions.
- "I am a child of the generator..."
- The Doctor, Romana and K9 abandon their holiday on Brighton Beach to visit the planet Argolis. The Argolins are survivors of a nuclear war and the surface of their world is uninhabitable – except for the Leisure Hive. When the TARDIS arrives at the Hive, the Doctor discovers that a new war is in the making and its effects could be devastating. Is the Tachyon Recreation Generator really a weapon? Who are the Foamasi and what do they want? And what is the secret of the West Lodge?
Notable Information Edit
- Argolis was all but destroyed in 20 minutes by 2,000 nuclear warheads in 2250.
- The character Verity Newman (author of A Journal of Impossible Things and great granddaughter of Joan Redfern) was named in a sly reference to Doctor Who creators Verity Lambert and Sydney Newman.
- The Time Lord Dalek Prison Ship that housed the Daleks could only be open by what the Daleks didn't have – the ability to touch.
- Project Manager: not credited this issue
- Group Editor: not credited this issue
- Editor: Kieran Grant
- Art Editor: Elanzi Smit
- Writer/Sub-Editor: Catherine Anderson
- Contributing Writers: Peter Griffiths
- Illustrators: none credited this issue