|Cover date:||17 October 2012|
|Format:||20 detachable-paged partwork|
|Publisher:||GE Fabbri Ltd|
|DVD included:||Time and the Rani|
Magazine Content Edit
Collectable loose leaf pages divided into seven categories that could be filed accordingly.
- Part 72: Everything Changes
- As the 1980s begin, Doctor Who has a new lease of life.
- Future Amy
- Amy Pond came to regret her visit to Apalapucia ...
- Martha Jones: Top 10 Moments
- Relive the highs and lows of Dr Jones' time in the TARDIS.
- Gideon Vandaleur
- Meet the Silence agent with a shocking secret ...
- Directing Monsters
- Part one of our exclusive interview with Michael Ferguson
- Dalek Progenitor
- The Daleks are never quite defeated ...
- Why does this alien planet seem so familiar to the Doctor?
DVD release (with cover blurb) Edit
- Each issue came with a DVD release.
- Reversible DVD sleeves enabled the collector to display one of two designs featuring either the Doctor and his enemies or his companions.
- "You don't understand regeneration, Mel. It's a lottery, and I've drawn the short plank."
- The Seventh Doctor's first adventure begins when the TARDIS crash-lands on the planet Lakertya. Suffering from post-regeneration amnesia, the Time Lord finds himself a guest of his old enemy, the evil biochemist known as the Rani. What links an asteroid composed of "strange matter" to the Rani's latest experiment? What are the hideous bat creatures that stalk the planet's surface? And why are there two Melanies?
Notable Information Edit
- "Loyhargil" is the name of the substance the Rani attempted to make in Time and the Rani. It is an anagram of "holy grail".
- A woman crashed her car when she saw an Ice Warrior on Hampstead Heath during filming of The Ice Warriors.
- The Time Lords fireballed the Earth and, using a magnetron, moved it and named it Ravlox. By the year 5 billion it had been returned and renamed Earth.
- Michael Ferguson directed three Doctors over ten years.
- Project Manager: not credited this issue
- Group Editor: not credited this issue
- Editor: Kieran Grant
- Art Editor: Elanzi Smit
- Designer: Jon Barrett
- Sub-Editor: Catherine Anderson
- Contributing Writers: Peter Griffiths
- Illustrators: none credited this issue