Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Release date:||26 September 2013|
|Format:||19pp stapled partwork|
|Publisher:||Eaglemoss Publications Ltd|
|Figurine:||Cyber-Controller (Pete's World)|
|Moment in Time:||The Age of Steel|
- Why the Cyber Controller is shown as he meets with disaster, and how The Age of Steel restored a classic enemy to true greatness.
- PLUS: How the Doctor Who team re-imagined the dead Controller.
Moment in Time — Keeping control
- How the insight of Russell T Davies gave a classic foe a new, up-to-date relevance — and a cool upgrade.
- The key developments of this thrilling year — and a real Dalek invasion.
- Exploring the dark side of this incredibly powerful race.
The Big Ask — Your Questions Answered
- Why do Cybermen chase people so slowly? And can John Lumic blink?
The People Who... — Douglas Adams
- How a great wit changed the style of the show in the late 1970s.
to be added