Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Release date:||10 October 2013|
|Format:||19pp stapled partwork|
|Publisher:||Eaglemoss Publications Ltd|
|Moment in Time:||Flesh and Stone|
- Why the Weeping Angels' return in The Time of Angels was so important to the series, and why your figurine is an Angel in attack mode.
Moment in Time — Angels of Death
- How Steven Moffat brought back his hit monster — and took its menace to a whole new terrifying level.
- Travelling back in time to delve into Doctor Who's glorious past.
Doctor Who universe — History course
The Big Ask — Your Questions Answered
- Why do Weeping Angels look the way they do? We demand to know!
The People Who... — Russell T Davies
- Meet the man who brought Doctor Who back to the world!
to be added