Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Cover date:||November 2011|
|Format:||44 full colour pages stapled|
|Publisher:||Panini UK Ltd|
- Karen Gillan's career, Elisabeth Sladen's biography, new Third Doctor novel, The Mazes of Time game, new Fourth Doctor audios ...
- Ian McNeice
Darren Scott talks to Ian McNiece about bringing Winston Churchill to life as part of the extended Doctor Who family.
- Sophie Aldred
Darren Scott talks to actress Sophie Aldred about Ace, the companion who broke the mould ...
- The Doctor's Wheels - Bessie and the Whomobile
Richard Dinnick reveals the story of the Doctor's cars used while he was exiled to Earth...
- Simon Fisher Becker
Dorium's Delight - The actor Simon Fisher Becker who played Dorium Maldovar talks to Simon Fisher Becker about the returning character
- Albert Welling
“I Was Adolf Hitler.”
Nexus Point Edit
An examination of an important moment from one of the Doctor's adventures
- The Valeyard – The Doctor's ultimate foe, himself (somewhere between his 12th and final incarnation ...
Data File Edit
- The Second Doctor – The man himself, his personal effects, his companions and his regeneration.by Lee Binding.
Time Scoop Edit
- DVD Insider
- The Talons of Weng-Chiang (Special Edition) story overview includes a look at the spin-off audio series Jago and Litefoot from Big Finish
- Audio Insider
- The Doomsday Quatrain Seventh Doctor audio adventure includes introduction to the Phalanx of Kro and 'Who was Nostradamus?'
- Books Insider
- Borrowed Time Writer Naomi A. Alderman talks about the new Eleventh Doctor novel and what inspired her ...
Fan Zone Edit
- Doctor Who at Comic-con – special report from Tony Kenealy
Main team credits Edit
- Editor: John Ainsworth
- Sub-Editor: Martin Ross
- Designer: Alex Foot
- Head of Production: Mark Irvine
- Managing Editor: Alan O'Keefe
- Managing Director: Mike Riddell
Interesting bits from within Edit
- Bessie (a four-seater Edwardian Tourer kit car), was built by a company called Siva/Neville Trickett (Design) Ltd. for the BBC. As a four- seater version it is not technically a roadster and cost £500 (UK) with all its extras.
- The Whomobile (or 'The Alien' as it was known) was built from scratch by designer Pete Farries as a private commission for Jon Pertwee.
- In The Talons of Weng-Chiang, the Palace Theatre conductor was played by Doctor Who composer Dudley Simpson.
- Nostradamus (Michel de Nostredame) was born in Saint-Remy-de-Provence, France in December 1503.
Further information Edit
- This issue had a cover price of $6.99 (US and Canada) with a subscription offering a 10% discount.
- While printed for a North American market, Panini UK Ltd did offer readers in the UK the chance to subscribe to this title, which was very much seen as a sister title to their long running Doctor Who Magazine title.
- This issue came with a free double-sided poster featuring the Eleventh Doctor with Winston Churchill cover photograph and the Second Doctor on the reverse.
- For the latest on Doctor Who fans can follow BBC AMERICA on Twitter (twitter.com/bbcamerica)
Doctor Who Insider