|Cover date:||13 July 2008|
|Format:||100 pages bound|
Publisher's summary Edit
The Doctor and Martha attempt to save the doomed planet of Loam from destruction at the hands of gigantic monsters, then split them up for a crazy adventure spanning Mars and an ordinary London bus! Then it's off to meet legendary explorer Ernest Shackleton in the icy wastes of the Antarctic, before visiting an abandoned space base where a deadly plot is afoot ...
Packed with 100 pages of thrills, scares and laughs, this Doctor Who Magazine Special Edition collects together four full comic strip stories: The Woman Who Sold the World, Bus Stop, The First and Death to the Doctor!
Featuring the writing talents of Rob Davis, Dan McDaid and Jonathan Morris, plus stunning artwork from Mike Collins (2000AD), John Ross (Doctor Who Adventures), Martin Geraghty and Roger Langridge (The Fin Fang Four)!
- Editor & Designer: Clayton Hickman
- Script Editors: Scott Gray, Clayton Hickman, Tom Spilsbury
- DWM Editor: Tom Spilsbury
- Front Cover:
Additional details Edit
- This was the nineteenth in a series of quarterly specials given over to a specific Who-related theme.
- This standard sized, bound magazine was printed in January 2006 and had a cover price of £5.99 (UK).
- This issue had the indicia title of Doctor Who Special Edition #19 The Tenth Doctor Collected Comics.
- These four Tenth Doctor strips were also included as part of The Widow's Curse published by Panini Publishing, in 2009, in their ongoing series of comic sized paperbacks of collected Doctor Who comic stories from the pages of Doctor Who Magazine.