|Cover date:||5 September 2002|
|Format:||84 pages bound|
- Seasons in the Sun by Philip MacDonald
- Splendid chap or ham-fisted bun vendor? Philip MacDonald peers behind the velvet, the violence and the vehicles for a look at the true character of the Third Doctor. Hai!
Season 7 Edit
- Instant Karma by Andrew Pixley
Season 8 Edit
- Something Old, Something New by Andrew Pixley
Season 9 Edit
- Family Affair by Andrew Pixley
Season 10 Edit
- Saturday Night's Alright For Fighting by Andrew Pixley
Season 11 Edit
- The Show Must Go On by Andrew Pixley
Further Adventures Edit
- Mouldy old dough? by Gary Gillatt
- Mind Games by Matt Michael
- 20th Century Boy by John Ainsworth
- “I don't think we stopped laughing even once! “ – Katy Manning
- Editor: Clayton Hickman
- Assistant Editors: Benjamin Cook Ed Salt
- Designer: Peri Godbold
- Consultant: Andrew Pixley
- Head of Production: Mark Irvine
- Managing Editor: Alan O'Keefe
- Managing Director: Mike Riddell
Additional details Edit
- This was the second in a series of quarterly specials given over to a specific Who-related theme.
- Andrew Pixley had, over many years provided a focussed exploration of ALL the individual TV stories in a long-running feature in the pages of Doctor Who Magazine. The special edition guides to each of the Doctors enabled the original features to be updated.
- Included for every story was the original Doctor Who Magazine Archive issue reference, commissioning dates, production dates, Radio Times coverage notes, supplementary background information and a short reflective article by leading writers.
- This standard sized bound, magazine was printed in September 2002 and had a cover price of £4.99 (UK).
- This issue had the indicia title of Doctor Who Special Edition #2 The Complete Third Doctor.
- Unproduced stories such as The Automata and The Cerebroids were also discussed.