The 45th issue in a quarterly series of magazine releases by the publishers of Doctor Who Magazine from Panini UK looked at the special effects of Doctor Who.
Publisher's summary Edit
to be added
- We put faces to some of the names working behind the scenes on the new series of Doctor Who.
- The creator, producers and cast of Class describe making the new Doctor Who spin-off series.
- Composer and lifelong Doctor Who fan Blair Mowat has given Class a distinctive sound.
- Pictures at an exhibition
- A year in the life of Cardiff’s Doctor Who Experience with general manager Brad Kelly.
- Visual effects designer Mike Tucker has restored two of the Experience’s most popular exhibits.
- Edward Russell reveals how he curated the Cartoon Museum’s acclaimed exhibition of Target Books cover artwork.
- In October, English Heritage and the Doctor Who Appreciation Society paid special tribute to the late Jon Pertwee.
- Nick Briggs looks back over the Doctor Who stories released by Big Finish in 2016.
- Return to the Forbidden Planets
- Big Finish newcomer Jamie Anderson recalls how his famous father was initially reluctant
for him to follow in his footsteps.
- The changes made to Doctor Who in 1966 had a profound and lasting impact on the series.
- Fifty years after the broadcast of The Power of the Daleks, the British Film Institute premièred an animated version of this lost story.
- BBC Audio’s Michael Stevens has assembled an impressive repertory company of readers for the company’s Doctor Who titles.
- In May, a panel of writers and editors spoke at the convention celebrating Doctor Who Magazine’s 500th issue.
- Doctor Who podcasters from around the world explain their brand of do-it-yourself broadcasting.
- Toby Hadoke presents arguably the most ambitious Doctor Who podcast on the internet.
- The year’s music releases included coloured vinyl, a lavish box set and a Delia Derbyshire rarity.
- The Greatest Fan Show in the Galaxy
- We visit Television Centre to spend the day with Chris Allen and Christel Dee of Doctor Who: The Fan Show.
- Regenerations, one of Britain’s favourite Doctor Who conventions, made a welcome return in September.
- A complete rundown of the official Doctor Who books published in 2016.
- Reaction videos are a YouTube phenomenon – and some of the most popular "reactors" are watching Doctor Who...
- Tributes to the Doctor Who luminaries who passed away between December 2015 and November 2016.
- How a London-based charity built its own TARDIS as a random act of kindness.
- BBC Worldwide, UK Publishing
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.