|Cover date:||3 September 2003|
|Format:||84 pages bound|
- Don't Look Back in Anger by Philip MacDonald
- In May 1996, after seven long years, the Doctor was back on BBC1 – for one night only....
1990-1996: Doctor Who's Wilderness Years Edit
- Something Changed by Andrew Pixley
- Andrew Pixley relates the epic story of a request, a rebirth, a romance, and, erm, some shoes. It all begins on the planet Skaro, where the Doctor's old enemy, the Master, was finally put on trial ...
The DWM Archive Edit
Further Adventures Edit
- Return of the Mack by Dave Owen
- Hallo Spaceboy by Matt Michael
- A Design for Life by Stuart Duncan
- Editor: Clayton Hickman
- Assistant Editor: Tom Spilsbury
- Designer: Peri Godbold
- Consultant: Andrew Pixley
- Head of Production: Mark Irvine
- Managing Editor: Alan O'Keefe
- Managing Director: Mike Riddell
Additional details Edit
- This was the fifth in a series of quarterly specials given over to a specific Who-related theme.
- Andrew Pixley had, over many years provided a focussed exploration of ALL the individual TV stories in a long-running feature in the pages of Doctor Who Magazine. The special edition guides to each of the Doctors enabled the original features to be updated.
- Included for every story was the original Doctor Who Magazine Archive issue reference, commissioning dates, production dates, Radio Times coverage notes, supplementary background information and a short reflective article by leading writers.
- This standard sized, bound magazine was printed in September 2003 and had a cover price of £4.99 (UK).
- This issue had the indicia title of Doctor Who Special Edition #5 The Complete Eighth Doctor.