|Cover date:||31 December 2003|
|Format:||84 pages bound|
Reflecting fan favourites from a recent survey of 2,800 polling forms submitted by Doctor Who Magazine readers, the introduction states that for the 40th anniversary celebratory issue the publishers wanted to celebrate not just the television stories but also to honour the books, the comic strips, the audio adventures... everything!
- We Love TV Stories (1-50)
- We Love Comic Strips (Top 10)
- The DWM Hall of Fame
- John Nathan-Turner Producer of Doctor Who 1981 - 1989
- The Plastic Daffodil Award –least favourite things
- Greatest Contribution Award (Top 20)
- 40 Years of Doctor Who
- A poem by Vanessa Bishop
- Editor: Clayton Hickman
- Assistant Editor: Tom Spilsbury
- Designer: Clayton Hickman, Peri Godbold
- Results compiled by Edward Salt
- Consultant: Gary Gillatt
- Editorial Assistant: John Ainsworth
- Head of Production: Mark Irvine
- Managing Editor: Alan O'Keefe
- Managing Director: Mike Riddell
Additional details Edit
- This was the sixth in a series of quarterly specials given over to a specific Who-related theme.
- This standard sized, bound magazine was printed in November 2003 and had a cover price of £4.99 (UK).
- This issue had the indicia title of Doctor Who Special Edition #6 - We Love Doctor Who.