Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Cover date:||1 September 2004|
|Format:||84 pages bound|
- Golden Years by Philip MacDonald
- A combination of excited child and barmy professor, or a sulky old gloom-monger? Both, actually, and much more besides!...
Season 12 Edit
- You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet by Andrew Pixley
Season 13 Edit
- Bohemian Rhapsody by Andrew Pixley
Season 14 Edit
- Take It To The Limit by Andrew Pixley
Season 15 Edit
- Nobody Does It Better by Andrew Pixley
- “Tom and I felt we were embarking on a new adventure together ...” – Philip Hinchcliffe
- Editor: Clayton Hickman
- Assistant Editor: Tom Spilsbury
- Designer: Peri Godbold
- Consultant: Andrew Pixley
- Head of Production: Mark Irvine
- Managing Editor: Alan O'Keefe
- Managing Director: Mike Riddell
Additional details Edit
- This was the eighth in a series of quarterly specials given over to a specific Who-related theme.
- Andrew Pixley had, over many years provided a focussed exploration of ALL the individual TV stories in a long-running feature in the pages of Doctor Who Magazine. The special edition guides to each of the Doctors enabled the original features to be updated.
- Included for every story was the original Doctor Who Magazine Archive issue reference, commissioning dates, production dates, Radio Times coverage notes, supplementary background information and a short reflective article by leading writers.
- This standard sized, bound magazine was printed in September 2004 and had a cover price of £4.99 (UK).
- This issue had the indicia title of Doctor Who Special Edition #7 The Complete Fourth Doctor – Volume One.