Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|DWMS 25th Anniversary Special|
|Cover date:||none; released: November, 1988|
|Format:||52 bound pages|
|Publisher:||Marvel Comics UK|
DWMS Autumn 1987
DWMS Tenth Anniversary Special
- Bestsellers by Julian Knott
- Looking Back by Cartwright Roper (with thanks to Andrew Price)
- Special Effects Saul Nasse
- Strip For Action! by John Freeman
- Nostalgia by Patrick Mulkern
- Marketing Madness by David Howe
Comic content Edit
Interviews / Profiles Edit
- ProFile: William Hartnell Establishing the Myth by Andrew Pixley
- ProFile: Patrick Troughton The Monster Years by Stephen James Walker
- ProFile: Jon Pertwee The Dashing Doctor by Richard Marson
- ProFile: Tom Baker A Comedy of Horrors by Justin Richards & Peter Anghelides
- ProFile: Peter Davison The Human Hero by David Howe
- ProFile: Colin Baker No More Mr Nice Guy? by Richard Marson
- ProFile: Sylvester McCoy The Human Bomb by John B. McLay
A4 pin-ups Edit
Additional features Edit
- Editor: Louise Cassell
- Designer: John Freeman
- Production: Alison Kingwill
- Advertising: Donna Wickers
- Magazine Group Editor: Sheila Cranna
- Publisher: Stan Lee
Additional details Edit
- This fifteenth special from Marvel comics (cover marked 'Souvenir Issue') was a regular-sized, perfect-bound issue with a thicker cover and better quality paper. It was printed in November 1988 and had a cover price of £2.25 (UK).
- The cover had a montage of all seven Doctors. It used colour images of the First and Second Doctors taken from The Three Doctors and The Five Doctors.
- This is the last of the special issues of DWM which doesn't include the word Magazine in the indicia title.