Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|DWMS Autumn 1987|
|Cover date:||Autumn, 1987|
|Format:||44 bound pages|
|Publisher:||Marvel Comics UK|
DWMS Winter 1986
DWMS 25th Anniversary Special
- 'Designs on Who' (A look at set design)
- 'Title Tattle' (A look at title sequences with thanks to Oliver Elmes
- 'Six of the Best-A Time Lords Wardrobe' (A look at costume design)
- 'Behind the Scenes with Raymond Cusick' ( Designer)
- 'Designer Daleks'
- 'Special Video Effects' (With thanks to Dave Chapman)
- 'Design Checklist' (Set design, effects and costume credits)
Comic content Edit
Interviews / Profiles Edit
A4 pin-ups Edit
- The Sixth Doctor and Peri investigate from TV: Attack of the Cybermen
- The Sixth Doctor hanging around from TV: The Two Doctors
- Editor: Sheila Cranna
- Assistant Editor: Penny Holme
- Art Assistant: Gary Knight
- Production: Alison Gill
- Adviser: John Nathan-Turner
- Publisher: Stan Lee
Additional details Edit
- This is the only special issue to be explicitly called an "Autumn Special".
- This fourteenth Special from Marvel comics was a design themed, regular sized, perfect bound issue. with a thicker cover and better quality paper quality. it was printed in September 1985 and had a cover price of £1.95 (UK).
- Text was written and researched by Patrick Mulkern, with an extended thanks to the Doctor Who Production Department.
- The cover used showed the Seventh Doctor from TV: Dragonfire.