Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|DWMS Spring 1996|
|Release date:||February 1996|
|Format:||52 stapled pages|
|Publisher:||Marvel Comics UK|
DWMS Summer 1995
The Doctor Who Magazine Spring Special 1996 was published by Marvel Comics UK.
- The Company of Friends (Amicus Films) by Denis Meikle
- Dr. Who and the Daleks by Marcus Hearn
- Daleks' Invasion Earth 2150 A.D. by Marcus Hearn
Comic content Edit
Interviews / Profiles Edit
Centre-page Pin-ups Edit
Additional features Edit
- Editor: Gary Gillatt
- Assistant Editor: Alan Barnes
- Designer: Paul Vyse
- Production: Mark Irvine & Andrew Parslow
- Promotions Manager: Chris McCormack
- Art Director: Helen Nally
- Managing Editor: Alan O'Keefe
- Managing Director: Richard Maskell
- Main Writer: Marcus Hearn
Additional details Edit
- This special was focussed on the Dalek movies by Amicus Films and Peter Cushing's role as the Doctor. Priced £2.99 (UK), it was staple bound with a cover illustration by Paul Campbell.
- There is nothing in the magazine to suggest that it's the Spring 1996 issue. Indeed, indicia copyright is 1995. Release date is confirmed by the New Zealand Doctor Who Fan Club.