Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|DWMS Summer 1991|
|Cover date:||none; released: July 1991|
|Format:||52 stapled pages|
|Editor:||John Freeman (senior)|
|Publisher:||Marvel Comics UK|
DWMS Tenth Anniversary Special
DWMS Winter 1991
The Doctor Who Magazine Summer Special 1991 was published by Marvel Comics UK.
- 'Down Your Way?' A guide to location filming by Gary Russell
- 'Doctor Where!' A look at location work by John Nathan-Turner
- 'The Hunting Season' A look at finding locations by Gary Downie
- 'Location Guide: Wales and North West'
(From DWM 153)
- 'Location Guide: East and Midlands'
(From DWM 156)
- 'Location Guide: The South East'
(From DWM 159)
- 'Location Guide: South West'
(From DWM 151)
- 'Location Guide: London'
(From DWM 168)
- 'The Doctor Abroad'
(From DWM 165)
Comic content Edit
Interviews / Profiles Edit
- Sophie Aldred (Actress)
A4 pin-ups Edit
- The Fourth Doctor from TV: Terror of the Zygons
- Linx the Sontaran Warrior from TV: The Time Warrior
- The Fifth Doctor and a Dalek from TV: Resurrection of the Daleks
Also featuring Edit
- Into the Vortex
- 10% discount voucher to Forbidden Planet Shop and Longleat Exhibition.
- Cover: Lee Sullivan
- Senior Editor: John Freeman
- Editor: Harry Papadopoulos
- Copy Editor: Sophie Heath
- Design: Gary Gilbert
- Production: Mark Irvine
- Adviser: John Nathan-Turner
- Excelsior: Stan Lee
- Editorial Director: Paul Neary
- Managing Director: Vincent Conran
- Other Feature Writers: John Nathan-Turner, Gary Russell, Guy Daniels, Richard Bignell, Gary Downie, Liam Rudden, Timothy Robins and Sophie Aldred.
Additional details Edit
- This special included what was at the time, as the preface put it, "perhaps the most complete guide to Doctor Who locations ever published."
- Returning to a bumper comic format, this special was staple bound with a new cover by Lee Sullivan and priced £2.25 (UK).