Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|DWMS Winter 1992|
|Cover date:||none; released: November 1992|
|Format:||52 stapled pages|
|Publisher:||Marvel Comics UK|
DWMS Holiday 1992
DWMS Summer 1993
The Doctor Who Magazine Winter Special 1992 was published by Marvel Comics UK.
- Everything You Wanted to Know About Gallifrey by Andrew Pixley
- The Time Lords (namely Borusa, the Master, the Rani, Morbius and Omega)
- Full Gallifreyan Credits by Andrew Pixley
Comic content Edit
(With production notes and credits by Andrew Pixley)
Interviews / Profiles Edit
- Terrance Dicks (Writer) interviewed by Marcus Hearn
- Anthony Read (Writer) interviewed by Marcus Hearn
- Johnny Byrne (Writer) interviewed by Marcus Hearn
A4 Page Pin-ups Edit
- Paul Vyse's The Invaders of Time showing the Sontarans.
- Publicity photocall for The Three Doctors
- Four Doctors from The Five Doctors
Giant A2 Colour Poster Edit
- The cover artwork for this issue (by Alister Pearson) was given away as a free poster stapled in the middle.
Additional features Edit
- A double page spread of the Doctor and the Inquisitor with selected Doctor's quotes on his people.
- Editor: Gary Russell
- Design: Peri Godbold with Gary Knight
- Transgrams: Louise Cassell
- Production: Julie Pickering & Chris McCormack
- Promotions: Fiona Moscatelli
- Advisor: John Nathan-Turner
- Senior Editor: John Freeman
- Editor-in-Chief: Paul Neary
Additional details Edit
- This twentieth Special has a tag-line 'The Definitive Guide to the Time Lords of Gallifrey' and uses this as a theme throughout.
- Once again a bumper comic format, this special was staple-bound with new cover artwork (and poster), priced £2.50 (UK).