Comic content Edit
- War-Game - Part One
- The Legacy of Gallifrey by Postar the Perfidious uncovered by Gary Russell Illustrated by Garry Leach
- Archive Feature: TV: Arc of Infinity (retelling by episode, no credits but a 'Fact File' by Richard Marson)
Interviews / Profiles Edit
Reviews (including 'On Target') Edit
- TV: The New Season: A Retrospective by Gary Russell
- TV: Vengeance on Varos
- TV: Attack of the Cybermen
- VIDEO: Myth Makers: Michael Wisher
- VIDEO: Pyramids of Mars
- NOVELISATION: Doctor Who - The Two Doctors by Robert Holmes (Target Books)
A4 pin-up Edit
Additional features Edit
- Doctor Who Letters (2 pages)
- 'Doctor Who?' by Tim Quinn & Dicky Howett
- Gallifrey Guardian - including a special report on the suspension of Doctor Who
- Matrix Data Bank
- Editor: Cefn Ridout
- Assistant Editor: Roger P. Birchall
- Designer: Jane Hindmarsh
- Publisher: Stan Lee
- Advisor: John Nathan-Turner
Additional details Edit
- An editorial by the new editor, Cefn Ridout, coincides with the eighteen month suspension of Doctor Who by the BBC and the hundredth issue of DWM, with a congratulatory message from John Nathan-Turner.
- With the uncertainty of the future, and lack of forthcoming new material, the review section of the magazine is expanded from this issue to include other noteworthy material.
- The Legacy of Gallifrey by Gary Russell was presented with the help and research of Martin Wiggins, Gordon Blows, Trevor Philips and Stephen Payne, and presents a history of the Time Lords.
- The comic strip is reunited, and returns to no longer being split into two halves throughout the magazine.
- No year date was shown on this cover of this issue which along with eight extra pages had a special cover price of £1.00 (UK).
- The cover shows Peri and the Sixth Doctor from TV: Vengeance on Varos.